Honored Contributor

Peonies

Peonies blooming for Preds and Friends.  💕💕💕

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

Hot humid weather means one thing:  Bad hair

See the source image

@Bri369  Never a truer picture ever taken. How did you get my picture? I never let anyone see me like this!😬😆😘

@Coquille  We must be twins!  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Peonies

Peonies blooming for Preds and Friends.  💕💕💕

@Drythe 

Beautiful!  

Respected Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Coquille wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

Hot humid weather means one thing:  Bad hair

See the source image

@Bri369  Never a truer picture ever taken. How did you get my picture? I never let anyone see me like this!😬😆😘

@Coquille  We must be twins!  LOL

@Bri369 🤗💋

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Coquille wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

For Preds and Friends Heart

oh @Bri369 i dont know why - but this made me tear up - i guess bc it is close to 1 year in heaven for our dearest preds ❤️ it is beautiful

😟

@Yahooey Me to. I still tear up almost every day. June 21st😢

Breathtaking, @Bri369, @Yahooey, @Coquille.

⭐️Preds⭐️ has been on my mind even more than usual in the past few weeks, "sitting on my shoulder" as she did for so many years as a friend who listened, understood, and offered words of wisdom, sometimes here and also sometimes in private email messages, something I will always treasure.❤️   

I've been thinking about her family as they go through the milestones in the first year, and I've been praying for them even more.  

Hard to imagine nearly a year has passed...  our morning star is with us, always has been and always will be, and we feel and know this, so her presence is tangible, warm and joyful and comforting.

I borrowed your beautiful image for my avatar, @Bri369, and I hope you'll allow me to keep it there at least for a while.   Thank you for finding it and sharing it with us.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@cowboy sam @SouthernBee @Bri369 

it is really a multi hard floor cleaner - tile, linoleum, hardwood etc - area rug - wink wink

and NOT a carpet cleaner

https://youtu.be/RvFs43dAbo8

above is a quick link - i bought it at Costco - they also sell at q and hsn - 

all have diff configurations - extra brush roll or cleaner etfc

i was thinking of cordless but friends say NO - u dont wanna lose power

and i saw reviews -too long to charge and too quick running down

so i got the pet pro since that was what they sold - 

not much difference between their Crosswave - some are cordless and some are w/cord but they basically work the same

i like it so far - bc i was swiffering_ have the canister type vacuum which was cumbersome to lug - then bending down to wipe down floors with spray cleaner with paper towels - and somttimes the floor is sticky bc of too much soluation? or need to rinse down - so @loveschocolate was looking into a steam cleaner - and i was wondering about that also 

OOh!   I've been wanting something like this, @Yahooey,  Even looked at a number of articles rating the different models and brands...  but my place is so tiny, more of the floors are carpeted than not, and I can't decide if the expense is justified.   For my kitchen, laundry room, and the 2 bathrooms, though, with white floors....  oh, how I'd like to find something that gets them sparkling clean.  Thanks for the review!

😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

Good Morning Preds and Preds very special friends. Yesterday - went with one of my special friends to Callaway Gardens about 30 minutes drive. We had lunch at the Country Store. Had fun looking around. Found a cute coffee cup that had a bee 🐝 on it and inscribed "Queen Bee". It was small and very heavy and had a small handle but with a price of $14.99 - didn't purchase. Great to get out of town and do some extra walking. The place was not crowded. Everyone wearing mask and social distance. We had a table in the corner with a big window and great view.

Just returned from getting my new glasses. I love them. The strength is a little stronger and need to get adjusted reading etc.🤗❤️

Callaway Gardens!   @SouthernBee, Is there still an open pavilion on a hill overlooking the lake and beach?   I have some fond memories of a trip there.   I sang with a small band, and we performed there.   One of the guys in the band recalled the same memory only a few weeks ago in an email message.   As we began to sing, the crowd of people left the beach area and moved up en masse to hear us perform.   As he said, "I felt important."   It was quite something, sort of magical.  I hadn't thought of Callaway Gardens in years and years, and now it's been mentioned twice by 2 very special people and you are one of them.❤️

I'm glad you had a nice visit and you have your new glasses!

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

Our weather all weekend:

462225DD-EB22-4BFD-9921-C6EAF9ACB1BC.jpeg

That is so cute, @Mj12!   I love rainy weather...  it's raining here, and I opened the window so I could listen and "feel" it.   I know some areas have been getting more, or less, precipitation than they might like or need...  we're lucky right now that we've been having just about the right amount.

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

Oh ((( @PamfromCT ))) I am so sorry for your loss. Heart

Me, too, (((@PamfromCT))).❤️

Respected Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

A46E4A4F-09E6-4DC4-8B40-F52D1FAC8AFB.jpeg

@Mj12   I must have this shirt! 😄

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet