Trusted Contributor

@PamfromCT 

Not a downer for you to share what you are experiencing. We all go through stuff and understand. My attention span is the first thing to go, followed, I'm sure, by at least a 50% drop in my IQ! I apreciate you being real--I haven't been with this group very long, but it seems to me that everybody here cultivates the positive--and nobody is immune from being sad or grumpy. Amiright?

Trusted Contributor

@Mj12 

OMG, that's hilarious!

Actually, my Apple Watch sometimes thinks I'm walkibg when I'm crocheting! 

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo 

This kitty looks like our Baby Brennan.

Hope you are well.💙💙💙

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

18188905-2183-4857-BDFB-B56D12206109.jpeg

@Mj12 

🤣

Honored Contributor

Good evening Preds and friends! I've missed y'all! I finally read back and just want to give everyone a big hug that is going through so much right now. 

3B28BA50-A7AA-4AC2-B379-F5AFA481D9AF.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@KaySD wrote:

@PamfromCT 

Not a downer for you to share what you are experiencing. We all go through stuff and understand. My attention span is the first thing to go, followed, I'm sure, by at least a 50% drop in my IQ! I apreciate you being real--I haven't been with this group very long, but it seems to me that everybody here cultivates the positive--and nobody is immune from being sad or grumpy. Amiright?

Welcome here @KaySD,

You are indeed very kind.  I am managing my everyday life, but get confused here when I fall behind.  I also appreciate others understanding.

Actually, we are sad not only because of DH’s cousin, but also our neighbor of so many years who is in a nursing home, too weak to begin cancer treatments.  Like my DH’s cousin, who had to stop chemo because of low platelets.  Cousin’s cancer is inoperable. On top of that, a friend of DH’s has stage 4.  

You really couldn’t make this up.  Our neighbor’s wife has gotten an apartment near their kids, so their home is empty and will be going up for sale at some point.  

Meanwhile, I remain grateful for so many blessings.  Thank you again, and I am so pleased to meet you.

Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@pitdakota wrote:

Walking through to wave hello to all.

@NEvans2, have to tell you reading your post about your SIL ringing the bell just made my day!  What wonderful news!

@dooBdoo, good to see you  posting and hope you are doing well. Heart

I agree, @NEvans2's news is a celebratory event, a time to rejoice.❤️

A big wave and (((hugs))), @pitdakota!  Thank you!  Always such a pleasure to see you.❤️ 

And good to see you as well @dooBdoo!  Hope your headaches are better.  I know that just has to be miserable.  So I am telling those headaches to get the hey outta there....spring is here and the @dooBdoo  needs to enjoy the springtime!!!!! 

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

Honored Contributor

@KaySD 

Thanks for letting me know what works for you.!Heart I'm going to make sure now that i "have to" take these tablets!

..they are not in capsal form.

I order from Puritan's Pride  on the internet  for the product #19970 Vit.D3  1000iu  (might be listed also as Kosher 

but its  for the ingredients 

as its free of yeast,wheat,soy,gluten,and dairy products and are formulated without the use of artifical flavors,preservatives or colors,sugar free and starch free! 

I am sensitive to the above that are not in it!

again tyvmSmiley Happy

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo 

Son and me found windchimes at Walmart..loved the sounds..he took one off the display for me then got one for his wife...price was great under $10.00 each...i uh asked if i could have one more ? of course he told me.. Heart

When i got back home..told him he had to put each one onmy 2  empty shepards hooks for me  that needed something on them   by front windows.

So i knew that they were from him and chose which hooks to put them on  and of course there was some wind and stated chiming for us!Heart

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."