@Bri369 wrote:

@KaySD wrote:

@Bri369 

Did you say bacon? I like your style!

@KaySD 

We lubs bacon!  

@KaySD 

that's our calling csrd

yummy @Bri369 havent had it for a while since i dont cook it at home - but i have had it on a burger - but to pick up a slice (or 2 or 3) and munch away - (extra crunchy pls)

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

Good Morning.

You don't cook bacon at home?  Well, go to the neighbor's to cook it.  Silly girl.

Honored Contributor

oprah.gif

Trusted Contributor

Just wanted to say good morning! I hope you all pack as much silliness as possible in your day. It's a really good time for it. Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

1- yes.bacon" Must" be crispy to eat or on sammwitch

2=i luvs those socks you made..toes would really be kept warm

3- sorry about your ouchieSmiley Sad.   agree ya gotta ease into wear sandals w/out sockies...i know that by experience-  an just because they is ok wearing in house  doesn't mean you won't get owies while walking outside in the heat!

4- i walked also this morning also with long coat as its windy and brr!Bur maybe 1/2 mile?

5-did ya see anything going on in that nest??

see no arthmatic lesson today...lol

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@KaySD @Bri369 @Yahooey @loveschocolate @Mj12 @dooBdoo @PamfromCT @dex @Drythe @qualitygal @MyShadowLove @SouthernBee @pitdakota @Hippiified @NEvans2 @masque @luvzchiz @momtochloe 

Good  Smiley Happyafternoon

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

hi Preds and friends,

I went on Ebay looking for a pink peony crosbody bag..went throught upteen pages  nothing i liked

until i typed in  Anna AnushkaPink peony crossbody bag  and yippie  i found the one i looked at last year but was cheaper now!!!

I sent buyer a note asking if she could lower the price and i was going "on" "81" years old and would love to have  it  if she could lower the price for me!

Minutes later she replied yes !And wished me a Happy BirthdayHeart

she would lower price by 16% 

from $134.00

to

$112.00..(.$22.00 savings!!)

of course i had to pay $11.95 for S&H+$8.06 for state tax

total cost was $132.02!!Heart

*intstead of 134.+S&H+tax.*

Can ya see me smiling??...

"Preds"Smiley Happy this is in your memory Heart

like  my Misty blue eyed loapard  named after a cat you used to haveHeart

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

Good afternoon Precious Preds and Preds very special friends: It has been a very hectic week. I need to go back and read everything. Last week - the cable guy installed a new cable box. Gave me lessons on how to operate the tv that I had no idea had special features like : YouTube- yea- now can view on big screen instead of iPad exercise for fitness and balance. DH computer was delivered and the Geek Squad will come next Tuesday to install the computer for DH.

Yesterday- my two special friends took me shopping for shoes. Since the weight loss the shoes were toooo big and stepping out of them. Shoe shopping for me is not fun because each foot a different size and need to purchase two pair of shoes to mismatch to make one wearable pair. Now- is everyone totally confused?!! We went to Shoe Station and everyone was very helpful. They measured my feet. The left foot is a size 4. The right foot is a 6 1/2= therefore no stuffin shoes with paper or pads to make them fit. One friend was looking for me- a dress slip on shoe. The other friend was looking for Crocs since I wear them every day. No dress shoes . The Crocs were size 3-4, and 5-6. Finally found a navy pair to wear with my denium skirts and black pair.🤗❤️More later

Honored Contributor

ok..another confession...

i also saw another  leather crossbody bag also by Anushka

it has a blue peony on it!

but is called Anushka hand painted painted blue floral zip organizer crossbody bag for $45.00+S&H+tax..

Buyer  was sent a message by me asking if price could be lowered to 30.00

reply from seller was sorry but offered a 11%off to make it $40.00 and wouldn't budge(dang i didn't mention my age  lol)

Yes,i accepted his offer of 40.00

S&H=11.95 

tax=      3.38

total of $55.33

Oh my gosh..Smiley Happy

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20