Honored Contributor
@momtochloe,
would that adult beverage be Sam's Cola?lol that's what i bought-a heavy 24 can pkg..!
Wwhat..you said.its stronger with alcohol in it.??..kerplunk!
Are you sure you ok after not needing 7 layers of clothing to take garbage outside
oh,you are stronger without those 7 layers of clothing...good for you....uh is your drink poured into a large glass? or is it in a tall bottle?...lol
hmm bet Preds would enjoy it with youSmiley Happy

lubs ya!Smiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey @momtochloe @Bri369 @qualitygal @Mj12 @dooBdoo @dex @MyShadowLove @Drythe @qualitygal @SouthernBee @NEvans2 @luvzchiz @PamfromCT @loveschocolate @SoX 

Good morningPreds  and Preds friendsSmiley Happy

Tis Sunday the last day of February  and i haz no plans for this gloomy looking day,it could be drizzling rain ?

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

It's a rainy Sunday.  I just want to be lazy today, but no chance of that happening.  My daughter came home Thursday night from school and got an email this morning, that she's been exposed to Covid and needs to quarantine.  Here we go again...

See the source image

Honored Contributor

oh no @Bri369 ❤️❤️❤️

if she had it - she can catch it again? did anyone in ur family have the antibodies?

hoping all will be well...

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey  Yes, she had it first in November.

We've heard immunity only lasts about 3 months. She isn't sure who she came in contact with that has Covid now.  She said she only had 1 in-person class last week and wasn't out anywhere.  I'm guessing that everyone in the class has to be notified if someone tests positive.  She may not have come in direct contact with that person.  

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:
@momtochloe,
would that adult beverage be Sam's Cola?lol that's what i bought-a heavy 24 can pkg..!
Wwhat..you said.its stronger with alcohol in it.??..kerplunk!
Are you sure you ok after not needing 7 layers of clothing to take garbage outside
oh,you are stronger without those 7 layers of clothing...good for you....uh is your drink poured into a large glass? or is it in a tall bottle?...lol
hmm bet Preds would enjoy it with youSmiley Happy

lubs ya!Smiley Happy

Oh gosh @cowboy sam  . . . I am just glad the half and half showed up so coffee is on me tomorrow!  HeartSmiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Dreary day today.   Haven't seen the sun.  

Grilling  burgers and made some pasta salad.   

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

It's a rainy Sunday.  I just want to be lazy today, but no chance of that happening.  My daughter came home Thursday night from school and got an email this morning, that she's been exposed to Covid and needs to quarantine.  Here we go again...

See the source image

@Bri369 , oh, no! I'm so sorry 😞. Yep, here y'all go again. 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate 

Always something...

Honored Contributor

See the source image