Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo : Thanks for sharing. We are crying with you and sending you 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

Dear Preds and friends, someone I love has passed away.  I didn't know whether to say anything here but ...  my heart is broken. Maybe it will help to say it. 
Please hold close those you love.

Thank you all for your open, loving hearts. I hope you know how important and splendid you are.❤️

@dooBdoo 

Sending Light, Love, Peace, and Hope to you.

Hugs, and holding your hand Dear Friend.

Never Far Away. 💙💙💙

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@dooBdoo wrote:

Dear Preds and friends, someone I love has passed away.  I didn't know whether to say anything here but ...  my heart is broken. Maybe it will help to say it. 

Thank you all for your open, loving hearts. I hope you know how important and splendid you are.❤️

@dooBdoo You are loved and splendid too, just because you're youHeart

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee , I'm so very sorry about your friend. 😢

My uncle passed away on Monday. I know there's a lot of positive stuff on the horizon, but so far, this year has been challenging. DH's brother is going to have his large intestine removed next week due to colon cancer. 

Loved your review about the grill. I would much rather have a grilled dog over a boiled one. Men! 🤪

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

See the source image

@Bri369 , that's me pretty much every day! 😝 

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@dooBdoo , oh, no! I just saw this. Doobs, I'm so, so sorry. Hugs sweetie! 

Honored Contributor

sending big hugs to @loveschocolate @SouthernBee @dooBdoo and all others going through challenging times

I wasn't going to say anything but my 92 yr old mom has bladder cancer. She went through 2 surgeries to remove the tumor -  Dec and Jan

yesterday we met with the oncologist and usually the treatment would be chemo and radiation - but bc of her advance age and all of 105 pounds - that wouldnt be good

we were going to meet with the radiologist? for consult but mom just tol me that she doesnt want to do anything - i may just have a video consult and hear him or her out

my tears are flowing and i knew it wouldnt be good way back in Oct when problems started -

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ to all - ai lubs u lotz

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

sending big hugs to @loveschocolate @SouthernBee @dooBdoo and all others going through challenging times

I wasn't going to say anything but my 92 yr old mom has bladder cancer. She went through 2 surgeries to remove the tumor -  Dec and Jan

yesterday we met with the oncologist and usually the treatment would be chemo and radiation - but bc of her advance age and all of 105 pounds - that wouldnt be good

we were going to meet with the radiologist? for consult but mom just tol me that she doesnt want to do anything - i may just have a video consult and hear him or her out

my tears are flowing and i knew it wouldnt be good way back in Oct when problems started -

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ to all - ai lubs u lotz

@Yahooey , I'm sending out a big "virtual" hug to you and your sweet mom! 

Dagnabit, you can tell us ANYTHING! I know you must be so worried and sad. Prayers just sent up! ❤️🙏

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo 

Your friends are here for you ...i'm so sorry about your friendSmiley Sad

Sending you prayers for comfort,(((hugs)))  and my loveHeart

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

((((hugs)))  and prayers for your mom,you,and familyHeart

I feel so helpless not being there to help comfort you both.

At my age  i might do the same thing as your mom...just keep us as pain free as possible.

Please keep us updatedok?

Lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."