Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@dooBdoo 

i've fallen. down the rabbit hole - 

i want the sloth pin lol

Screen Shot 2021-02-21 at 2.43.13 PM.png

😊🤗😻

@Yahooey!  GMTA!  Yes, silly wabbits down the wabbit hole!  Impossible to resist, right?  Love, lubs❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

Honored Contributor

GM Preds & Friends!

Honored Contributor

B9F67BCF-3ACF-4EE2-8227-DE9B4D4F11C5.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Howdie Buckaroos!!!!  

Had my biyearly dentist appt. today.  Glad that's over for another 6 mos.  

Snow's deep on the ground, but I have a new addiction on You Tube.  1. The snow plows clearing the tracks for trains, all over the place. Even Switzerland.  2.  Watching this one trucker who travels mostly out west. The scenery is beautiful, and this guy really likes driving (safely) in the snow.  I watch it for the travels and the scenery.  Oh, but most of all the Japanese people clearing the snow off the roofs there.  They get so much snow, I was amazed.  They are so precise in how they do the clearing.  I'm just fascinated, or maybe it doesn't take much to amuse me.  LOL

Hope you're all holding up ok and doing well.  

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal 

I also love watching live web cams,some even in S.Africa,some in airports,etc.

Nice to see you back againHeart

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Hello Preds and Friends ...

Winnie the Pooh Quote 51 Sometimes I Sits & Thinks on Vintage | Etsy |  Dictionary art print, Dictionary art, Book art

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

ai likez to dink dat des es lik awl hour friendz

dai popped moats unexpectently en wee awl alwaiz happi too c dem

RY8fjZD.gif

dis definitely applies to @qualitygal @SoX and waiting for @dex and hee and snort @momtochloe to join

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon Precious Preds and Preds very special friends. My review of the power XL grill and griddle. I like it.DH not feeling good and we had soup and grill cheese sandwiches for Saturday and Sunday. DH is strange about his food and the sandwiches were good- using the lid and griddle. I preheated and used the fan. The kitchen wasn't Smokey and no strange plastic smell. The clean up was easy. Today grilled hot dogs and zucchini and yellow squash. I forgot and sliced the squash instead of cutting length strips and this would have been easier to remove from the grill. I put seasoned salt and lemon pepper on the squash with a tablespoon of oil. After cooking the squash - I wiped the grill off to remove grease. I love grilled hot dogs a little dark but DH doesn't and actually prefers boiled hot dogs😳🤷‍♀️. So the temperature was set to 350 for the hot dogs. DH said the vegetables were great and the hot dogs were good but he said that he still prefers the boiled hot dogs. The grill had a few burnt marks. I poured Dawn dish soap directly on my rag and easily removed everything. The silver drain pan had grease and burnt spots that I thought would leave a stain after cleaning but repeating with the concentrated dish soap removed everything. The heating element is easy to wash off. The lid is heavy but easy to clean. I realize that I haven't prepared anything really messy yet. But I will keep this. I need to go back and read everyone's post. We have a dear church member and very special friend that is in the finale stage of lung cancer. He is a Viet Nam veteran and dealing from multiple serious health issues from his service over there. I have been busy making calls and ordering various things the family needs for quick delivery since I don't drive. He was good friend to my brother that died in March 2014 with lung cancer.Difficult times for so many people and this COVID puts so many restrictions on what can't be done.🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

i just want to give u extra hugs @SouthernBee 

you are a good friend and 👍 that the grill is a YAY!