Honored Contributor

me get no mail 2 days in a rowSmiley Sad

yep..i watched mail person drive past my mailbox  than pull into neighbors drive to put mail in their mailbox,back out of that driveway  and go back up the street!

Now,   Thursaday....she is now supposed to stop at mine  and leave "2' envelopes type packages" with Joan Rivers leverback earrings from 2 different sellers!

Now will she stop  tomorrow Wednesday  and leave me 2  weekly magazines or wait until Friday??

If you are  confused..don't worry so am i!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

Do you have Informed Delivery from the USPS?  If you sign up for it, you can see every day what's expected as far as mail/packages.  They send you an email in the morning with the images of the mail and expected dates of your packages. 

I learned about it here a few years ago.  It's nice to see exactly what's supposed to be coming that particular day.

Lubs  ya Heart

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 

Ty for that information

Smiley Happy

When ever i buy anything from Ebay i recieve a tracking #  so then next day or so

I go back to Ebay and check  tracking #

so i can click and check on

my order updates..

and i can track when label was made,etc.where its at , and when picked up,shipped then ,when out for delivery  and when the day its to be delivered.

That is how i knew it was still in Deefield Beach and alerted  that my order would be delayed..i haven't checked the tracking yet today..so i will do so now.

lubs ya!Heart

PS..where do i go to sign up for USPS..that is also for my regular mail also right?

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Drythe 

hi,Smiley Happy

how is your day going so far?

Lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

Yes, it's for regular mail too.  Here is the link to sign up.

Informed Delivery 

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Well guess what? I woke up at 1:00 to go potty and continued for every 45 minutes, guess I got my exercise. Just think trying to be good by drinking more water. I consumed all my water by 1 p.m yesterday thinking that would beat the early potty issue🤷‍♀️. Got all the tax papers packed and ready for our appointment for tomorrow at 11 and will eat out before returning home. Ready to party because then I will be back on my retirement schedule 😀🎊- I may celebrate and treat myself to a glass of tea🥤and maybe a small piece of 🍫.🤗❤️😁

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : For me- I have notice with the Informed Delivery Emails - something can be listed for that day and yet still take  2 to 3 days before the actual delivery. Also have received mail that was never listed in the informed delivery emails🤷‍♀️😀😳.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee  Yay for your regular schedule!   That is something to celebrate.  

I always get what they say I'm supposed to get that day.   Some things they don't have an image for might be an advertisement or a catalog.  

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : I guess the postal delivery depends on how good the local people do the job. 

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 

Thanks for the linkSmiley Happy

I signed up but it said it was

Unavalible in my areaSmiley Sad

I think  because  of my little town i live inSmiley Surprised

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20