Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

I asl went for a walk....from front door to mail box  that was empty...mail lady didn't leave anything today..so walked into driveway and back into house...took maybe 5-6 minutes!

Hey..it counts as a walk outside  right?

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor
@Bri369
Good one.!.
lol at Bernie lol
ty..

lva !Smiley Happy
preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

If dh says anything..... say..huh..i didn't do anything!

be sure to look innocent  and not look guilty...

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@SouthernBee 

If dh says anything..... say..huh..i didn't do anything!

be sure to look innocent  and not look guilty...

lubs ya!Heart

@SouthernBee 

i concur with @cowboy sam 

move? why would i move or toss away that item... heh heh heh

be like Meryl - 

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

Good plan! 

Look innocent and deny.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 

uh  asking for a friend...what is this word vegtables you speak of that you bought at a store???And what were you thinking about themat the time??

Someone here in my house bought a bag of sliced frozen carrots a few months ago..and still not opened?????

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Good job . For me any form of movement counts. I say you got your walk and exercise for the day.🤗❤️🥤🥤

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Well - I was in the den and in my recliner when he returned home. He had me a very delicious plate of grilled chicken and vegetables. I decided to eat while sitting in my recliner. He sat down in his recliner and started looking around. He was getting ready to say something and I focused on my food and started stuffin my mouth with peas.He looked at the table top and picked up a jar: Hum ..... nothing else🤷‍♀️😀😀❤️🤗

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : Me still in my recliner. Me looking around and plotting what to do with his table. I can only let stuff slide so long. I normally give DH a warning to clean up because you know that you don't want me touching anything in your corner😳😀. The wall near my recliner- I have an old bookcase that I cleaned out  I purchased canvas bins to put all my stuff in. But no- DH wants everything where he can see "it" easily reach for. But gets upset him stuff starts falling over. 

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Precious Preds and very special friends. Keep waking up every couple of hours due to noise next door and talking. Then around 5 heard wind blowing and currently 12 mph plus the temperature has dropped.🤗❤️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️🥤🥤🥤🥓🥓😳😳