Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam   I believe it's a sign. She's saying, "Hi, I'm ok",   That's something!

Have a good day and feel well! 😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

Greetings Dear Preds and friends, @Yahooey@loveschocolate@momtochloe@cowboy sam@SouthernBee@Tique@Coquille@Drythe@LIG1@Mj12@Bri369, @SoX@qualitygal@NEvans2@PamfromCT@JaneMarple@dex@MyShadowLove, and all who peek in here!❤️

I've only seen the last page or so... I have a lot to go back and read, almost 550 new posts.

My favorite time of year... autumn.

The atmosphere is invigorating, fresh, offering a perfect time to reflect on those things I've been holding onto that don't serve me or anyone else well and "let go" of bad feelings or resentments.   A time to heal, to mend.   To forgive and move forward, a time to share the warmth of both hearth and hearts as the weather shifts to cooler temps.

Trees melt into bright, rich orange, yellow, crimson, dripping their painted leaves to the ground, a glorious landscape quilt reminiscent of my great-grandmother's and my grandmother's loving handiwork of pieced fabrics, cotton batting and thread, many of them made of the scraps of those "hammy downs" y'all are talking about!   Both of my parents' families were poor, there were lots of siblings, and they valued and used and reused and passed along everything 'til it was all used up!  Clothes were handed down 'til they were nearly see-through threadbare but soft as a kitten's tummy fur...  and their final destination the family quilts.   Isn't it funny how the fabric seemed worn down to nothing yet transformed into something strong and with a new and enduring purpose.   Almost magic.   

Love to all of you -- good wishes for a safe, peaceful, afternoon/evening.

#WWPDdancingstar.gif

#LoveStays❤️

Autumn.jpg

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@dooBdoo  Lots of Hugs and Kisses!🤗🤗🤗💋💋💋💋💋💋❤️

Thank you, @Coquille.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo 

So very GOOD to see you!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

💙💙💙💙💙

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@dooBdoo 

So very GOOD to see you!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

💙💙💙💙💙

Thank you, kindly, @Drythe!   It's wonderful to see you, too!  

(((hugs))) coming to you across the miles!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

ai new it de momentz ai saw ai gotz 27 notifcashuns

@dooBdoo es en da haus

welcome - we mizzes u lots

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo : Beautiful. So good to see you.🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo  Thanks for stopping by.  I miss you when you're not here 

Heart

Honored Contributor

I feel so weepy today.  No special reason, just one of those days.  

Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

meatballs all done 

I got about 70 from 3 lbs of meat

first searing and finishing off in the oven

Anne Burrell's recipe - 

I like it when I have prepared goodies I can reach in easily and get

hqdefault.jpg