Honored Contributor

Good Morning : Precious Preds we really miss you. Your always in our thoughts and ❤️. Good Morning- Special friends of Preds. Hoping everyone will have a wonderful but safe day. My day will be busy paying bills and trying to do laundry that has been multiplying in the last week. My lunch partner yesterday- previous manager at our local JCP has been informed our store will be closing but no other details. DH loves the Stafford brand of underwear. I better get busy and see if I can purchase some for his Christmas gift.❤️😁

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe : Good Morning. I had a pair of glasses  like that and they were blue when I was in the 5 grade and very curly and kinky hair, plus hammy down clothes. Yes- very difficult school year because of the bullying. But I survived. 
🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@momtochloe : Good Morning. I had a pair of glasses  like that and they were blue when I was in the 5 grade and very curly and kinky hair, plus hammy down clothes. Yes- very difficult school year because of the bullying. But I survived. 
🤗❤️

@SouthernBee I had a pair of glasses like that too

I was told I needed glasses in the 1st grade - they were blue cat eyes with sparkles

I wore them on and off and took them off when I ate hot food since they steamed up

and sometimes forgot to wear them back to school - we were allowed to go home for lunch - idk if not wearing them constantly helped my sight get better or if I reallhy needed them in the first place. 

anyway, I stopped i getting new glasses at age 10 or so 

and it was embarrassing when the school tester would ask if i had glasses and the cat's eye came out when it was no longer in vogue

fast forward today- I do NOT wear glasses for distance

but need readig glasses - although i just make the font bigger

it is so much easier to read when i have the glasses on

I use the glasses sometimes when i knit bc the stitches are so small 

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

I do hope the KA mixer works out for yuo and we all expect a slice of cake

i will wrestle your SIL to the ground if she tries to take my piece lol

Honored Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@Yahooey  Yummy, Yummy, Yummy! Sauce or not and so beautiful!

That reminds me, I want to make sundried tomatoes for the weekend. 

Thanks!😘

EVERYONE:  STAY WELL AND STAY SAFE,  NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE!!!

Dont forget, Hug your loved ones and tell them you love them. Make it a point to do it, today or tomorrow! We don't know what's around the corner for any of us!

Kisses to Y'all!

@Coquille 

I always bought sundried tomatoes and I don't grow any large tomatoes but I'm still interested - what do you do? grow your own and in the oven low and slow?

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

I'm so glad your friend enjoyed her gift - it was truly lovely

also you got to go out at your fav seafood rest

how great is that 👍

have a wonderful day - and take a few breaks in between your laundry cuz

that would be #WWPD

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee @Yahooey @momtochloe @Coquille @Bri369 @MJ12 @Tique @PamfromCT @loveschocolate 

Good morning friends of Preds,

Was up and down last night  but not sick and i'm very tired this morning.

Went to bed at 10pm. then   my Firbo paid me a unexpected visit!

up at 12 need to pee   then-had spasm in upper left thigh..walked it off

,up at 2   my ankle on right foot spasmed  got up and put zipperd supported on it,back to sleep.

woke up at 4 to go pee again,found couch and back to sleep,

5-6..? dog found me and wanted to curl up next me,

Up at 7am.

I forgot to turn c/a off at bedtime as it cooled off house too much!  I really wanted to sleep tho.Smiley Happy

lubs yaHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Happy you friend  remembered  what everything in teacup represtnted  and called you!Heart

Then taking other friend to that seafood place to eat..then find out your other friend had been then earlier...wow!

The Penny's tore at the closest strip mall closed a few years ago,as did Bergners,and few other stores inside mall! So sad..i think a few stores might still be in there.So sad to see so many   brand stores closing forever!Smiley Sad

Agree..you need to stock up on your dh's underwear soon.

Now you can get caught up on your laundry  and rest today!

OH,glad you ordered you KA,etc....did you order from last place  Yahooey told you about sales today starting?

lubs yaHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Hope you are feeling better. For me and what I needed- found nothing on Wayfair(sp). Searched everywhere and went back to the KA website. Found on another site coupon code for free shipping and 10% off so that was better than nothing. Decided to take it and ordered the onyx black. Initial EDD was at end of September but at checkout had notice due to COVID could take longer and something in October. Cuisinart still hasn't sent the prepaid return label.

Please be careful and take care of your self. 🤗❤️