Honored Contributor

Image may contain: outdoor, text that says 'Lord, Pls Get This Stupid Idea Out Of My Head'

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Happy Friday Preds and Friends 

Ooooh, that face, @Bri369!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

D113F91B-F7D0-4CA2-891B-5858E9649328.jpeg

@Mj12!

🤣😂😄

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

Ooooh, that face, @Bri369!❤️

Just the cutest!  Just sniff the air.  It’s sweeter on the weekends!

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Hee @Bri369  I thought of you and your daughter earlier today as I ran to the bank to pay the second half of my property taxes and had to stand in line which is normally not the case.  Everybody was getting a little antsy until they finally opened an additional window thank goodness.  I practically ripped my mask off of my face when I shut the car door . . .  major kudos to your daughter!  Smiley Embarassed

Honored Contributor
@Yahooey
hmm..i'm going to need to check it out..i guess you found it on Amazon..am i right?
ty

lubs ya! Smiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:
@southernbee
She is still with us in our hearts.
WWPD..? i clear my mind and i can hear her posting her wisdom to each of us when we need herSmiley Happy
I was up at the crack of dawn this morning and wanted to turn computer on to chat with her...but i remembered some of her wisdom words and my soul settled down and i was at peace with whatever unknown that interrupted my sleep.

Busy bee...talk to her and she will somehow answer you.
I sometimes feel guilty talking about my aches an pains...but she still wanted me to talk about them and not compare it with hers or anyone else!
She was like you said plus more...
lubs ya!Smiley Happy

I love this!Heart

I love it too.Thanks cowboy Sam for your sweet posts.I am having a tough time with all of the life changes.I miss Preds too.

Honored Contributor
@momtochloe
My bank is till by appointments to be in the lobby!
I paid my property taxes by going to drive up window..not in a car car..i had walked to bank from my house!

Have no idea when bank lobby will ever have regular hours again??
lubs ya! Smiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

The lobby of our bank is open, but you have to make an appointment.  

My dad had a video doctor appointment this morning.  He was so excited to do that.  It was so much easier and safer than taking him to the doctor's office.  He was all excited about his "Zoom meeting."  Makes him feel good to say he Zoom'd.  He's 89 and hilarious.  

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

The lobby of our bank is open, but you have to make an appointment.  

My dad had a video doctor appointment this morning.  He was so excited to do that.  It was so much easier and safer than taking him to the doctor's office.  He was all excited about his "Zoom meeting."  Makes him feel good to say he Zoom'd.  He's 89 and hilarious.  

I love that!!  Heart