Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : That sounds good🍨🍨🍨🥤🥤❤️❤️❤️Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : I have issues trying to make biscuits but my best results are with a recipe that calls for 7Up or ginger ale.😁😁 Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Bri369 : I have issues trying to make biscuits but my best results are with a recipe that calls for 7Up or ginger ale.😁😁 Southern Bee

@SouthernBee   Really?  That's interesting.  I assume the carbonation reacts with the baking powder.  

I'm getting all science-y now.  Yikes.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

tyvmSmiley Happy...gobbled and drank it all...was yummy!

lubs yaHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : 9A06502B-89F7-470F-8E92-4D7DE1D20F2F.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Those looks delicious🤗

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : They are but don't make them very often and normally in the winter. Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤ Changes with placing Qvc orders, processing and EDD issues

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Drythe : My SIL - just needs to take a chill pill and take her reaction down several levels. She tries to hard , tooo pushy, wants all the control, attention and praise and loves to stir up trouble.  She can't  keep a secret . I can't take all the drama and especially a whole week of seeing her daily for several hours. I wish she was different and we could be closer.  My DH has tried to talk with her but she is very sensitive and we are lying about her said issues and I am the trouble maker. I had only one brother and he died in 2014. I don't watch soap operas because I am living in one. I know- TMI, bad week. I need to do a lot of praying and need a big attitude adjustment. ❤️Southern Bee

@SouthernBee 

We must share a SIL!

I no longer do DRAMA!

My only sister and brother died when we were all under 5.  I was raised an only child, and Always wanted a sister, so wanted my SIL to be that.

Sadly, she is very selfish, narrow minded, self centered, pushy, has a HIGH opinion of herself, and needs to be the center of every situation.  

She LOVES drama and creates it whenever possible.  I tried for YEARS, and after DH's parents died, I quit.  He has no use for her and avoids as much contact as he can, but she calls him anytime she needs something.  I am civil when must be, and have never given her the piece of my mind she richly deserves.  SO FAR.  

She has a lovely husband, with whom we would surely be friends, without her!

Don't beat yourself up.  You would avoid a Rabid Squirrel if you could - same thing.  (IMO)

You are a good, kind, person, no attitude adjustment needed.

~Be Safe - Be Well~

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@Yahooey  Hi. Hopefully the rain and wind, when it's over will cool us off. Went downtown to Chelsea today. I had to get something from my daughter's apt,  A lot of kids (you know the average age in Chelsea) as usual. Less than normal because it always clears out summertime.  Some people were wearing masks and some not. Wouldn't get into the elevator with a resident because she was not wearing a mask. I'm lost when it comes to people in the city not wearing masks. After all we and other cities 

have gone through???

Take care, stay well enjoy your family and every day as it comes!😉

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

Sunny Happy Tuesday Gif Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook ...

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.