Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo ... You know you hold a special spot in our hearts and have for years.  You are and always will be a part of us and we'll be here for you, just as you are for us.  I love you sweetie.  You don't even mind when I vent.  LOL Woman WinkHeartHeartHeart

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor
Honored Contributor

@BeautyLver be strong and know that we will all be holding your hand with our hearts.I hope tomorrow will be a breeze and over before you know it.I will be thinking about you as will everyone else.,..hugs 

Honored Contributor

Thank you @SoX .  I needed that today and I feel others will, too. Heart

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor

@dex wrote:

@BeautyLver be strong and know that we will all be holding your hand with our hearts.I hope tomorrow will be a breeze and over before you know it.I will be thinking about you as will everyone else.,..hugs 

Appreciate very much.  Take care of you as well.  We all need to ensure we give ourselves lots of self care ❤️

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo @Doesn’t that just stink.We gotta hope for no leaks.LOL

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo , now you are going to make me cry! You hold a special place in my heart. You are so very special! Never forget that! ❤️

@dooBdoo wrote:

On a personal, sentimental note, to @Preds, @Gooday, @loveschocolate, and @MickD, even though not all of you post here all the time I want to send out lots of love and profound gratitude for extraordinary kindnesses in the past...  thank you for being such steadfast, gracious, and devoted friends.   You and your generosity set standards I can only hope to meet, and there's history I want to preserve.   There's a special place in my heart for all of you, you've been on my mind of late, and I just wanted you to know that.❤️   

I appreciate and am thankful for everyone else who's active on this thread, too, and hope I don't fail to let you know that.    Gosh...  what's the point of waiting to tell people we care about them, that they've made a difference in our lives, that they are a permanent and precious part of our story...  I hope everyone takes time, makes time, to do that to be sure our loved ones know they were, are, and always will be a brilliantly beautiful, powerful, strong, and essential thread in the intricate tapestry of our life.❤️

Super Contributor

@SoX wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYEgOh_b-Co

Another  “warrior” ditty.  One of my faves from the past.

https://youtu.be/47y5bo8wtqM

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYEgOh_b-Co

Oh, my, that's powerful.   Beautiful.   I have tears in my eyes.   Thank you, @SoX.❤️  I really needed this.   Food for thought, food for the soul.   I'll add it to my playlist.  

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor