Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Glad that you are feeling better. Friend provided transportation today. DH needed eye exam and glasses- can't see out of them . Could not get appointment with regular eye doctor until November. We went to a cheap eye exam place and them to a place like Eye Glass World. This eye glass business 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️. Purchased 2 pair suppose to be for $99( I wanted extra pair for DH - for me to keep for him). By the time you added bifocals etc- even with vision insurance balance of $400-😳😀😀😀😀😀. So much for this month's budget. Took half of day. ❤️Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Yes, must be served warm and especially with ice cream. Yum!!! Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

yep, you are correct @Drythe 

@dooBdoo is a good egg and so are you

source.gif

Honored Contributor

@Drythe : Had bad computer system at work. Retired and said never go near one again. Well- never say never. Married DH and he had computer. He didn't like to do research and taught me how- especially how to shop, but still didn't like his a computer. Visited older friend and she had just purchased a tablet and  she begged me to purchase one so we could email and play games. Fast forward to today. Special people like you, dooBdoo and all the other special  posters here- make things so much better. 😀😀😀😀❤️❤️❤️❤️Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

I'm sorry your posts are missing..i wonder why??Smiley Surprised

I'm doing great today...i slept all night w/out getting up during the night..yay!

I'm hoping your day will be better nowSmiley Happy

lubs yaHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee @Yahooey 

I sure wish i had pie and ice cram..but have small  chololate bars...so smalll ya need to eat a handfull to know what you are tasting...lol!

but i'm going to get me a handfull now...son gave them to me on Mothers Day!!!

lubs yaHeartHeart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Mj12 

will you now need to leave home for your job every day now

a friend wanted to knowSmiley Happy

Lubs yaHeart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Enjoy your special treat. Mine will be animal crackers 😀❤️Southern Bee

Trusted Contributor

@Tique  Didn't visit this forum yesterday, so I'm wishing you a very Happy belated Birthday! Hope you had a great day!🎂❤️

Honored Contributor

Christmas in July: Photo from my Christmas of 2017.746DE3BE-E440-41C4-8F91-1A67055AF549.jpeg Missing precious Preds. Thank you for keeping me and so many others company during our sleepless nights.❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏Southern Bee