71vnjsujcfu.gif

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT 

tySmiley Happy

lubs yaHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo :Tried 7- after selecting Advanced then tapped Website data- no info to remove or delete. Then cleared everything in bookmark. Then the browsing history - could not find anything like select all and then delete. I tried to delete everything individually but to many pages. Closed all browsing tabs and only one open.

Every thing indicates that my WiFi  is on and including my extended  or WiFi booster. Yet under my iPad WiFi setting it will be a grey color instead of the blue indicating it is on.Reset network setting and will need router password- I have a problem- router is DH and his computer. I know nothing about his computer and DH will not let me touch it. Unfortunately, DH has PTSD with this and his ever increasing memory problems - he is forgetting how to use his computer. He will never give his computer up for any other product. I have the most resent software installed. Tried the hard reset.Now - I am really confused but this is my new normal.❤️Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

you can view this and see if it helps until @dooBdoo comes along

https://youtu.be/IypC9JGn4_Q

just a youtube showing how to clear history

Honored Contributor

monring @SouthernBee @cowboy sam @loveschocolate @PamfromCT @momtochloe 

@dooBdoo @MyShadowLove @Mj12 @Bri369 @dex 

OH, my - I am uncoiffed - you caught me with hay head - shoo you cameraman

ab6189ba017eecc53891c0b91933b87e.gif

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam @SouthernBee @PamfromCT @loveschocolate 

@Yahooey 

Thank you for the BD wishes. While posting here I got to know some of my friend Preds' friends. Many of you didn't know me but you accepted me because she did. Even though I won't be posting here regularly, I do intend to make sure I continue to honor Preds where I first met her and where I communicated with her the most - on the GH threads. At the end of June I posted this on the monthly thread:

@Tique wrote:

Effective immediately at least once a week there will be a re-post from our friend, Preds. I'm calling them "Predsizms". They will be labeled for those who wish to skip them; I hope you won't.

Here's today's Predsizm.

@Preds wrote:

Thank you.  I don't know any other way to be.  Guess I get that from my dad.  I prefer to be happy and wish the same for everyone.  Life is hard enough without hope for all.  I may come off as a grump when I want to, but some know the truth.  LOL   Why shouldn't we want the best for others?

Now the above happens to be a rather serious post but Preds was multi-layered. As inspirational and aspirational as she was, she was also funny, quick-witted, and sometimes a little risque. So my re-posts will be showing all layers of the lady we were blessed to know and some to love. 

Even before I became an adult [many years ago] I hated to be publicly reprimanded so not going to do that; however, I will ask All to consider something. Preds reached out to a lot of people. Just like some didn't know she was a regular GH poster, we don't know all the threads and all the people to whom she reached out and touched. Please don't disparage anyone or think the worst if someone drops by whose name is unfamiliar to you. If any time is a time to invoke #WWPD, that would be the time. Embrace them. That's what Preds would do.

Tique ---> stepping down from my soapbox and waving.

Penn State Altoona Women's Basketball | Community Funded

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

D008D905-E2DE-45D8-8F7F-E8BEAE6FA4AC.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Tique @Thank you for the Predsizim ..I will look forward to those to memories of just how wonderful she always was.

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

monring @SouthernBee @cowboy sam @loveschocolate @PamfromCT @momtochloe 

@dooBdoo @MyShadowLove @Mj12 @Bri369 @dex 

OH, my - I am uncoiffed - you caught me with hay head - shoo you cameraman

ab6189ba017eecc53891c0b91933b87e.gif

Hay..you out on bale

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee @dex @loveschocolate @Tique @Mj12 @Bri369 @PamfromCT @Yahooey and  all friends of Preds

geeze  i need to do some laundry soon 

WWPD?      Heart

hmm??

I don't smell /or see any bacon this morning and i forgot to buy some ...ooops gas station doen't see bacon!

Smiley Sad

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."