Honored Contributor

yes my dear @momtochloe 

snort was homage to you - glad I didn't have to go all stealthy on you

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

yes my dear @momtochloe 

snort was homage to you - glad I didn't have to go all stealthy on you

Well let's face it @Yahooey , if you want to talk to me lately stealth mode isn't exactly your friend . . . 

RE: Hot Take: Boney Fuller's jokes are not very funny ...

Honored Contributor

Good morning Preds and friends, happy Monday to one and all!

Hello Everybody GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Honored Contributor

Unknown-1.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo : Thank you. Have a lot going on today and trying to multitask 😲😁😁. Currently working on your list of suggestions. Clearing and deleting everything under bookmarks and that list of other things. You so kindly previously gave me the details on how to do a - darn- loss what I was trying to say- backup/sync and I do this on a regular basis. 🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️Southern Bee

Esteemed Contributor

Good afternoon Lovelies!

I admire everyone who understands computer lingo.  And how they work and how to fix.  Wish it were me.  Gee, that Doo knows it all.  

Back from my a.m. dentist appointment.  Just a checkup, figured I would go now while the coast is still clear.  everything ok.  

Many years ago, DH and I were in SF, and he drove us down Lombard Street in our rental car.  I wuz scared, really scared.

We had the rental car cause we were going up to wine country.  San Francisco is so beautiful.  and the wine country, too.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

Good afternoon Lovelies!

I admire everyone who understands computer lingo.  And how they work and how to fix.  Wish it were me.  Gee, that Doo knows it all.  

Back from my a.m. dentist appointment.  Just a checkup, figured I would go now while the coast is still clear.  everything ok.  

Many years ago, DH and I were in SF, and he drove us down Lombard Street in our rental car.  I wuz scared, really scared.

We had the rental car cause we were going up to wine country.  San Francisco is so beautiful.  and the wine country, too.

Ah @PamfromCT  I agree such a lovely city to explore . . . me and the ex never made it to Lombard Street (could be because he took a parking ticket and flung it into the street, shocking?  No.).  We then took in the sites that @Yahooey  posted including the Ghiradelli factory (must see!) and then inflicted ourselves on the SF wine country (I digress here, if you EVER have a chance for some time off, please spend it here as it is magical).  We attended a wedding in Tribeca and I still have so many snapshots of that evening/weekend stored in my peabrain including watching the clouds roll in and out over the valleys when driving over the SFO bridge . . magical . . . Heart

Sigh.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 

I walked to my bank  only to have" lobby doors locked"!..Smiley Surprised.

so, i walked along side bank and waited for a car to leave  the  drive up  window..then i walked to the window where teller was and showed her my envelope and she told me to use drive up cylinder and place evelope in it ..i wanted to pay my real estate taxes...so she took care of it and marked paid on both places as i was paying both installements today...Smiley Happy

A lady pulled around to go to window for drive up  and stopped  as soon as she saw me standing there and let me finish..then i waved to her and left bank.

I then went to city hall and put my envelope w/check& my water/sewer bill in deposit box outside.

On way home i stopped at gas station and bought 2 lettuce salads w/veggies and 2 chicken salad on crossaints.

Across the street the sign on Library  the temp was 93!!! 

I slowly walked home and i had a sun hat on and it helped!

But i drank water and changed clothes when i got home!Smiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo 

I i'm feeling like not the sharpest tool in shed today while trying to put a resistration key# in a registration box

then it wanted my name as i had signed to buy a year of ccleaner pro....

but it keeps saying name isn't the same on order page!!

I contacted cs and she advised me to uninstall ccleaner,   shut computer off and then reinstall it and try reginster again...box poped up for key # ,then my name.

I think the problem is they want it pasted into box instead of me typing it...and i don't know how...and i'm feeling pretty stupid!Smiley Sad

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."