https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGpbZ-UWb0g

Clearly he's done this before . . . hee!  Heart

@momtochloe 

sheesh and I have problems getting a taxi to go to the outter boroughs

do I stink more than an alpaca???

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey @dex @momtochloe @Mj12 @Bri369@loveschocolate

@cowboy sam & Everyone!

Good Day Quotes : QUOTATION – Image : Quotes Of the day – Description Good Morning! Sharing is Caring – Don’t forget to share this quote ! Good Day Quotes, Funny Good Morning Quotes, Morning Greetings Quotes, Good Morning Messages, Good Morning Friends, Good Morning Wishes, Morning Sayings, Night Quotes, Morning Kisses

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

I feel like I am in the middle of a Twlight Zone episode. Trouble posting etc. Something else happened that I really can not explain nor understand. I had my IPad and tracfone- android next to each other on my recliner charging. My IPad game of pet rescue had a different what you call it- pet name and 30,000 tokens. On my tracfone different pet name and 0 tokens. I moved and tracfone fell on IPad and then I heard a click. Information from tracphone transferred to IPad and IPad info transferred to tracfone. Checked this morning and it really happened was not dreaming. Also, still can't  post any pictures.Anyone else experienced anything like this? Any suggestions? Please tell me that I am not crazy!!🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️!Southen Bee

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Image may contain: text that says 'needed to do the laundry, but then realized was out of detergent, to shopping list realized how unorganized drawer and started checking for ink. When went to saw that the trash was but before took it out wanted to get rid of old in the fridge. That's when realized jug had leaked needed to clean it up but when I went to grab saw that pantry was nightmare so I started organizing it. And how ended up the floor looking at my old photo albums from 1990's and not doing laundry.'

@Bri369 , lol 😂 

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

as for as posting - i've been posting up a storm

pics, gifs etc 

i also have been hearting which has been ok

try shutting down all devices and restart

not waking device up but a hard restart

that may put everything back into place

see if that works first

come back and lmk

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@SouthernBee 

as for as posting - i've been posting up a storm

pics, gifs etc 

i also have been hearting which has been ok

try shutting down all devices and restart

not waking device up but a hard restart

that may put everything back into place

see if that works first

come back and lmk

@Yahooey ....Okay, great advice for Southern Bee...

Now I need you to hail down a taxi and get to the "outer boroughs" and take care of that "stealthy stuff" that is still hanging around!...You got it...I'm doing my best here!  LOLOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove took the taxi and took care of bizness

👀🤣

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning Lovelies,

Thanks for all the funnies!  Makes everybody laugh and helps keep us sane.  Loving the alpacas.  Did I tell you all that our eye doctor and his wife have a little farm with a few alpacas?  Wouldn’t that be lovely?  A big farmhouse, with a bigger front porch.  Sitting in rocking chairs, admiring the alpacas.

@SouthernBee, Don’t worry about being crazy.  Crazy people never question.

Have a 

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

Good morning Lovelies,

Thanks for all the funnies!  Makes everybody laugh and helps keep us sane.  Loving the alpacas.  Did I tell you all that our eye doctor and his wife have a little farm with a few alpacas?  Wouldn’t that be lovely?  A big farmhouse, with a bigger front porch.  Sitting in rocking chairs, admiring the alpacas.

@SouthernBee, Don’t worry about being crazy.  Crazy people never question.

Have a 

@PamfromCT 

what does this doctor do with the alpacas?

for their fibers? makes really soft yarn and I own a coat with some of the hairs

it is so soft but I never wore it bc it is so long and heavy - sigh