Honored Contributor

@lovespurple 

WelcomeSmiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@dex wrote:

@cowboy sam @Are you wearing bacon today?

@dex 

hmmm when @cowboy sam meets her friends for a bite to eat...

eats a little enthusiastically and drops a piece or 2 of bacon

her outfit will be camo for a later snack in front of the TV once she finds it

but if she does do that, I'm sure her pup will find it first lol

Yes camo bacon outfit..I think it's brilliant ..hope cowboy sees this post

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 

@Bri369 wrote:

There's always bacon perfume

See the source image

@Perfect for cowboy sam to wear on the days her bacon attire is getting laundered.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Hello. I need help from everyone. How do you create a list to mention everyone. I am having a very difficult time remembering everyone, and y'all are special and don't want to over look any one. 
Off topic- dealing with changes: 😲😳1. Yard man dropped us and no return calls- yard not cut in five weeks , just found another person. 2. Gutters in bad shape and need replacement- considering the new styles, anyone dealing with this or can offer great suggestions. Gutter issues ruined walkway leading to porch. 3. Walkway and front  porch need painting and considering stamped concrete- any suggestion. If we have to do changes want improvement with less maintenance. Don't like changes and especially with everything else going on in America. If my post is removed- I understand.❤️❤️Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@Preds: You are in my thoughts and prayers. Praying your days are pain free, filled with family love and visits especially from Stanley. Your daily buffet to include all your favorites and a few surprises. ❤️🙏🎈🥓🥓🥓🥓Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

for list of names....perhaps get a writing pen and a nice size  piece  of paper..then go to where i   or someone else started listing all good morning hellos  and   start writing them down.Smiley HappyHeart

Really..thats what i had to do..i would see others saying hi ,etc....i couldn't remember   ...so i started writing names down on paper and when i see a new person chatting..i write her name down on my list  like  today.. lovespurple todayHeart

Someone else may have a different way..but this is my easy way.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Coquille @Tique @SouthernBee @dex @cowboy sam @Bri369 @Mj12 @Yahooey @momtochloe @PamfromCT @dooBdoo @LIG1 @JaneMarple @Loves Purple (welcome to the thread) @kittykatkay and all.....good afternoon.

@qualitygal @Drythe @pitdakota @Reconnaissant @MyShadowLove 

First, thank you all for the good thoughts and prayers for my daughter's boyfriend. He's still on duty in Columbus. He's doing okay. 

Second, I talked to @Preds for about five minutes this afternoon. @Coquille she didn't know who Shawn was....she either forgot or maybe it's the meds she's on. She sends her love to everyone. I apologize if I forgot to tag anyone. ❤️

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam  I think that's the way to do it -  make a list. 

I know @loveschocolate tried to copy/paste the list of names, but the notifications didn't work

@SouthernBee  I have no idea about stamped concrete.  The new gutters are very nice.  I know our neighbor has them.  Are you talking abou the leaf guard ones?  That's what they have.