Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@SoX   when I first started coming to this thread I didn't post. Truthfully I was here to find out how @Preds  was doing. I didn't want to put her on the spot by asking her on a thread where we are both active so I did a bit of sleuthing. Gradually I became a silent participant and found myself "hearting" post after post. One of the things I looked forward to was your song of the day. I never knew why it stopped but it's good to see you here again. Thank you for including a song today.

I am very sorry about your recent loss. Sometimes returning to a place where you previously found happiness can help. Give it a try. 

"Sometimes returning to a place where you previously found happiness can help."  

Love that, @Tique.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Gooday wrote:
Good afternoon ladies ~ I have not post much at all for a long time now. I want you all to know that I'm in touch with Preds/Cindy nearly every day for years now.
I spoke with her today and she was quite chipper! Her vision is a big problem which is why she's not posting.
I read back here last night and I teared up reading the love to Cindy expressed by you all. I told her and she was touched and grateful.
I suggested that her daughter should read all your comments.
Well, that's all. I'm sure either I or @loveschocolate will keep in touch. Keep the positive vibes coming. 🙏🙏🙂🙂

Sending love and hugs to you, @Gooday.  Thank you for being such a good friend to @Preds.   You're a gem.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Reconnaissant wrote:

Hello, me again.

I posted a help post above for  increasing font size and an arrow to the B for bold.

Preds might be up in the middle of the night and want to read posts. Of course she wouldn’t want to wake anyone to read them. Gosh I’m bossy.

@dooBdoo ah sweetie, we already are friends. My condolences for you and some pixie dust to brighten your day. 

Keep up the good posts and yep, I knew it would be tuff for y’all. Your fearless leader shows you everyday how to be tuff. 

Be on your best behavior y’all,  never know who might drop by. 

@Preds 

Any leftover pizza? A coke? Dessert?

Keep on keepin on friend.

Thanks for putting up with me y’all. It’s for your own good. 

Thank you, @Reconnaissant.  I'm so, so glad you're here.❤️

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

@Yahooey, Sorry for the confusion.  Wasn’t thinking straight - got a phone call this pm that my DIL’s mother passed away.  She had been ailing and hospitalized several times lately.  A devoted mother and grandmother.  Not my vision, just confusion.  My humble apology.

I'm so sorry, @PamfromCT.❤️   I offer my condolences and prayers for you and for all who love your daughter-in-law's mother.   I hope you, and everyone here, will take good and gentle care of yourself.    It's a tough time, and I think all of us share in the desire to be of help, of support and service, and to offer any solace and comfort we can.

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Image may contain: outdoor, text that says 'Don't forget to smile today!'

OMGOSH!  Thank you and know that I will always be here.  This is your place, so let's keep it open and the party going.

Love you all.

Love to you, @Preds!❤️❤️❤️

Bear hug gif

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

I can just hear her now saying "Honey, whatever happens, it's going to be all right."

@loveschocolate  I'm so glad you're in touch with Preds' daughter. Heart

@Bri369❤️

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@cowboy sam  I'm so excited hearing about your outing.  I felt like I was there too.  LOl

@SouthernBee  Hope you can enjoy your evening  Smiley Happy

I'm planning a virtual graduation "party" Saturday.  It will be just us.  I'm trying to make it special for my daughter.  I feel so bad - they missed out on all those graduation activities and saying goodby to her friends. 

Oh how awesome!  I know you are so happy for her, you will make it so special.  Congratulations!! Heart

Congratulations to your daughter, @Bri369!❤️

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

Dear @dooBdoo, I want you to know I am thinking of you, another dear soul.  Whenever we are in any type of pain, it helps me to remind myself we don’t “have souls,” rather we “are souls.”  The people we so love and miss are only missing from our lives for a while.  Someday we will meet again.  At least, this always has helped me deal with losses.  You have a tender and loving heart, which is so many times rare in this world.  But because you are so caring, and so sensitive to the needs of others, pain of loss hurts even more.  It is not weakness of any sort, just part of being the wonderful person you are.  

Some good news with me, which I want to share.  My DD has an appointment with the Red Cross to donate her plasma in early June.  Had to go through even more tests, but I guess her antibodies are good to go.  I still can’t grasp the face my DIL’s mother is in heaven now.  She was special.

Take care, honey.

Your friend,

Pam

Thank you for the lovely compliment and for your ever-present kindness, @PamfromCT.   And thank you for sharing the good news.  You had to be so worried about your daughter, but now she's a part of the work being done to help so many others.   She sounds like a generous and giving spirit...  just like her mother.   Thanks, again, and I hope you take care, my friend.❤️

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@dooBdoo : You have been in my thoughts and prayers. I appreciate your loving spirit and always willing to help. You have been so kind and helpful to me. I wish that I could do something different and special to help you in your difficult time.🙏❤️❤️❤️Southern Bee

Thank you, dear @SouthernBee.   I really appreciate your sweet post and I appreciate you.   You definitely do something special every day, just by being you.❤️   

Honored Contributor

Good Morning @Preds and Friends!