Honored Contributor

@Mj12  Oops. Wrong Friend. Sorry!

@dex 

Hands Clapping GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Yay!!!  @Preds  would be so proud of you. As am I.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

I appreciate those who expressed sympathy re the passing of my DIL’s mother.  She was an amazing person, very giving, and I had the honor of knowing her for over 20 years.  She adopted my DIL as an infant.  My DIL is also an amazing wife and mother. I am glad our GC are old enough to remember her.

Outside of messaging Preds, will be taking a break from here.

@PamfromCT 

Hugs. ❤️

Honored Contributor

@Tique lollol

Honored Contributor

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Image may contain: outdoor, text that says 'Don't forget to smile today!'

OMGOSH!  Thank you and know that I will always be here.  This is your place, so let's keep it open and the party going.

Love you all.

@Preds      (And every one)

SO Good to see you this Morning.  Sending Hugs and smiles.

My Big, Gentle, Sweet, boy is peeking in to give you soft Kisses, or BIG OLE' Slurpies, which ever you prefer.

You KNOW you want a Kiss!  He's also a Great nap buddy.  (all 100 lbs of him) and he is not fat.  Big Love Baby.

Robbie Valentine

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Drythe @Bri369 @dex @cowboy sam @PamfromCT @Mj12 @Yahooey @momtochloe @Tique @qualitygal @JaneMarple @SouthernBee @MyShadowLove @dooBdoo and all.....I hope I'm not forgetting anyone.

I spoke with @Preds . She's been sleeping well. Her DD and SIL are stopping by this morning. Later, hospice is stopping by to set things up. She's having problems seeing so that's why she hasn't been posting. She sends her love and misses you all. 

@kittykatkay 

@loveschocolate....my sweet loves, I am so sorry I did not see this until now.  I don't post often as I used to.  

I am so very sorry to hear about PREDS.  She is an angel of these forums and has brought alot of joy and laughter over the many years to everyone.  Please let her know we are all praying for her and thinking of her.  You are just a dear friend to her and always have been. ((HUGS TO PREDS)). 

Valued Contributor

Hi,

No matter what computer, iPad or whatever you use to post you MUST use the font size and bold for every post so Preds can see your love letters for her. I know it can be a pain but it’s worth it right? Yep it is. 

Preds is proud of you for enlarging the font. I feel her personality saying “my friends are the most caring people” 

Chin up buttercups and keep the love and jokes coming

See ya later. 

Honored Contributor

afternoon @Drythe @dex @loveschocolate @momtochloe @Mj12 @cowboy sam @SouthernBee @Tique @SoX @Reconnaissant @Bri369 

yes, it is a pita - you have to highlight the post and give it a number and bold each and every single time - cuz setting your preferences has NOT been invented yet

this is 1990 - maybe in 2020 we can set the font and size and save it

this is 5 and Bold -

I highlight everything including the names so they can be read easily also

much easier to write and then enlarge

there was  @Preds sighting early morning - she ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ everyone cuz that's how she rolls and left a meme to laugh first thing in the morning

Respected Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Image may contain: outdoor, text that says 'Don't forget to smile today!'

OMGOSH!  Thank you and know that I will always be here.  This is your place, so let's keep it open and the party going.

Love you all.

@Preds......OMGosh, girl....always the "life of the party" and definitely the "Angel of this Board/Forums".  Praying for you and know you are so very loved.  ((HUGS))

Honored Contributor

Like this?