Honored Contributor

p.s.

Thank you for your serving to protect our U.S.A.Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart and frends od predsHeart

@SouthernBee @Yahooey @geezerette @PamfromCT 

had a early phone call from my dear friends the married couple...so i will  be spending time with them this afternoon and" not" pancake sis&her neighborSmiley Very Happy

Had news  yesterday from my short sis  while walking   she felt her left ankle pop  and ended up in ER having x-rays  sounds like ir was rebroken again  and told me she was in a lot of pain!Smiley Sad

She  and her dh was in a very a bad car accident many   years ago   and she had bones bones in her feet  and has had them rebreak since then,Smiley Sad

My yard is to be mowed today  so i walked my  close to acre of land yesterday looking for pices of hidden broken parts of tree limbs, that wind and rain caused to drop off trees,and found  enough   of a wagon load to put on burn pile,then later walked with my neighbor last night  and i'm tired and slow moving today!

Heartlubs ya!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

i hope ur sis feels better real soon

and someone needs to know ur adventures 

a nosy lil bugger

shopping - dining etc

lub u 🩵💜💙

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

dear predsHeart and frends od predsHeart

@SouthernBee @Yahooey @geezerette @PamfromCT 

had a early phone call from my dear friends the married couple...so i will  be spending time with them this afternoon and" not" pancake sis&her neighborSmiley Very Happy

Had news  yesterday from my short sis  while walking   she felt her left ankle pop  and ended up in ER having x-rays  sounds like ir was rebroken again  and told me she was in a lot of pain!Smiley Sad

She  and her dh was in a very a bad car accident many   years ago   and she had bones bones in her feet  and has had them rebreak since then,Smiley Sad

My yard is to be mowed today  so i walked my  close to acre of land yesterday looking for pices of hidden broken parts of tree limbs, that wind and rain caused to drop off trees,and found  enough   of a wagon load to put on burn pile,then later walked with my neighbor last night  and i'm tired and slow moving today!

Heartlubs ya!

@cowboy sam, Sorry to hear about your sister's problems.  It sure has to be very painful!  I wish her healing!  And I hope you are ok, too.  Yes, always sticks in the grass.  We have many trees, and I love them.  But there are some issues,  if and small.

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT 

Agree..more issues this morning!

Checked tree limbs this morning  and trimmed back a few so mower guy does'n't need to duck under them..lol yep picked up a few more thick pieces of trees up again!

I have many black walnut trees on east side of yard plus in back of my house! klonks in the fall when hit by mower.

i'm done with yard work for a few days ..i hope!  lol

lubs ta!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

i know your asking for a friendSmiley Very Happy

uh  my meal at  aChilis's resturant  wasn

t that good!

Friend and i had potatoe soup&salad...she had lemonade that was pink  and didn't like it...i had my 2 mugs of coca cola!

Her dh had a small steak and salad...said steak was good...

with tip  of $7.00 it cost $62.40Smiley Surprised

My treat...smh!

I bought freezer food and fruit,plus ice cream-mint with chocolate pieces,chicken salad,potatoe salad and etc...  no chips!

but .... I forgot to put toliet paper on  list!!!Smiley Surprised

Hope deliveries/kitchen guy is putting your cabinets in today!!!!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart  and friendsHeart

Time spent with my two friends yesterday  left me smiling  and new memories.HeartHeart..

She loved her new" swirl" blue walking cane i gave her  plus i had right heighth clicked  on it for her to useHeart 

She turned 89  this month Heart

Sigh..pancake   sisust called...i said  yes to go with her and her neighbor for lunch..."please" do not let her take me again to Cracker Barrel to eat!!!

If so i try my best to be nice to her!Smiley LOL

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

umm.... the friends is 😞 that the meal was not what you had hoped

but 😃 that u had good laughs with your friends - which is the bestest part of dining with friends - 

an acre of land - i cant even imagine - i laugh that some folks garden by the acre - i garden by the square inch - and i am at war.....

since my patch is teeny - i can basically see everythig most every morning and every evening.... well.... after our storms on mon - i went and checked afterwards - tied up a few plants that fell over but all was well.... woke up the next morning to do my inspection.... AND...

ENEMY.... they dine at night.... i bash around with my trowel and dug him up... if u find 1 - there are many.... someone laid eggs and now they are running or wiggling loose

AACK

Screenshot 2024-05-30 at 3.53.24 PM.png

Honored Contributor

afternoon @cowboy sam @PamfromCT @SouthernBee @geezerette @dooBdoo 

@Tique @NEvans2 @loveschocolate @MyShadowLove 

cabinets are in.... counter guy coming next tues to meaure.... and we wait again....

the cabinet guy will put in the last 2 glass doors and shelves once the backsplash is in

which is after the counter is in

which is after tuesday if he shows up

Screenshot 2024-05-30 at 3.42.45 PM.png

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Wow! Love this. Thanks for sharing. So excited for you. Looking forward to see the finished project.

@Yahooey wrote:

afternoon @cowboy sam @PamfromCT @SouthernBee @geezerette @dooBdoo 

@Tique @NEvans2 @loveschocolate @MyShadowLove 

cabinets are in.... counter guy coming next tues to meaure.... and we wait again....

the cabinet guy will put in the last 2 glass doors and shelves once the backsplash is in

which is after the counter is in

which is after tuesday if he shows up

Screenshot 2024-05-30 at 3.42.45 PM.png