Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@dooBdoo...My "heart" was filled with "hearts" when I signed in today! Heart

It is always so good to see you and I hope that all is well with you...Your post to @SouthernBee is so beautifully stated...As always, you have such a gift of warmth, kindness and compassion in being able to express and articulate your feelings when reaching out to others.

You are so deserving of same!

Hug Day GIF - Hug Day GIFs

You are so kind, @MyShadowLove.  Those are attributes to which I aspire but don't always reach.  Each time I come here I'm enriched by, and humbled by, the grace and generosity shared by all of you on this thread and the "regulars" who peek in now and then.  Thank you.  You warm my heart.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@dooBdoo 

You are a ray of sunshine  when you visit with us🤗  and you brighten my day💡Smiley Very Happy

🤗 and lubs ya!Heart

That's so sweet of you to say, @cowboy sam!  You brighten my day, too!

I hope you're feeling better, hope the pain you were experiencing has subsided.

lubs ya!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@cowboy sam ...I see you!...I hope that you didn't go riding around with Pancake Sis today and that you had a nice relaxing day.

It's been a cloudy, cold day here today but, at least, we didn't have any rain and I think tomorrow the Sun is finally going to come out...I hope so, as outside work is needing to get started and I'm so anxious to get things freshened up.

"The Sun will come out tomorrow...

Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow...

There'll be Sun...

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow...

You're only a day away! " 

😄

Hey, that would be a great song to sing to your plants, @MyShadowLove!😆😉

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

afternoon @cowboy sam @MyShadowLove @geezerette @dooBdoo @Tique 

@KBEANS @NEvans2 @loveschocolate @SouthernBee 

sunny and 50s today - put my feet up -

read some while sipping cawfee w/treats

zoe sleepies on the job

Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 3.37.42 PM.png

Sweet kitty and gorgeous flowers!

😻

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@dooBdoo : Thank you.  Difficult family situation. DH said he will not send her any rent money in May but he probably will give in.I will not be purchasing groceries for DD unless told to do so. I have already told DH that any request for groceries will be less frequent, less money spent  and items like soda, snack foods , junk food and roast will not be purchased,more store brand items.Told DH that I need to move forward and take care of us.She is 40 years old and graduated from college last spring with two kids . The girl is 14, the boy is 17 with a 7th grade education and both have been in special schools. Stated the 17 year old is working on his GED but in reality probably not.Sad but we helped while she was in school . 

You're welcome, @SouthernBee.  I confess to hearing a wee tiny voice in my head when I read  "unless told to do so?" saying something I shouldn't say!🤐  (Sort of like the old tale of the devil sitting on one shoulder, the angel on the other shoulder, each on advising what to say or do!) 

But, all joking aside, I know you have the moxie combined with  compassion and wisdom to do what's best in each instance.

Keeping you in my prayers, sweet friend.❤️

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo : Thank you. Appreciate the concern and extra prayers. It has been over a month since I have purchased any thing for them.

I have been busy paying bills and purchasing extra groceries and necessities for us.DH gave me 1\2 of the money to pay off the washer and dryer that I purchased for them. It will be interesting to see what happens when her rent is due again. I haven't asked if DH has heard from them. 

Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart  and friendsHeart

@MyShadowLove @SouthernBee @dooBdoo @Yahooey @QualityGal @geezerette @JaneMarple @Mj12 @Bri36 @4kitties @NEvans2 @KBEANS @loveschocolate 

Not feeling my best today.Part is from spring allergies Smiley Sad

Hope tomorrow is better!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Praying you will feel better soon. Spring allergies not fun. One of my friends has the same problem. She stated very embarrassing that she has to have a big box of Kleenex with her. Stated keeps big box in every room and the necessity of a cute decorative  trash can. Stated the only things she purchases in bulk are the Kleenex and toilet tissue but now considering adult diapers because with every sneeze she leaks. 

@cowboy sam wrote:

dear predsHeart  and friendsHeart

@MyShadowLove @SouthernBee @dooBdoo @Yahooey @QualityGal @geezerette @JaneMarple @Mj12 @Bri36 @4kitties @NEvans2 @KBEANS @loveschocolate 

Not feeling my best today.Part is from spring allergies Smiley Sad

Hope tomorrow is better!

lubs ya!Heart

Honored Contributor

Hi Y'all: It's 83 and cloudy. I started yesterday trying to do a little house cleaning. Taking a lot of breaks because back hurting. Using the swifter duster and just trying to make rooms look and smell a little better. I will do laundry tomorrow. Hope y'all are doing something more fun and exciting.❤🤗🙏

Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

@SouthernBee @dooBdoo @MyShadowLove @Yahooey @geezerette 

and othersHeart

I'm trying to keeps my sanity from seeing&listening to pancake sis

plus..

daughters health problems   

that i needed  time to deal with mine...sigh!

I didn't pick up phone when sis called yesterday twice...i'm bad  but fried foods eating out was/is taking/is a toll on this old body!

Trying my best to eat healthy  but body gets upset with me anyway!

Then..daughter calls me....i listen to her...and toss and turn all night!

Today...well not sure yet...suppose to spend time w/daughter after her dr. appointment.  Hope its a happy one!

I need for @Yahooey  to take me on a exotic holiday with her family&friends...anyone else want to go also???

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."