Honored Contributor

Good Morning @cowboy sam @Yahooey @geezerette @MyShadowLove . My stressful day was yesterday. Woke up at 5 a.m and decided to get up. I needed to finish cleaning house since widow friend insisted on a visit around 2p.m. 

Everything in my body was hurting and feet and ankles really swollen. Plus having issues trying to get a refill on my prednisone medication. I had called the doctors office and they said refill called in. Pharmacy said no and they had called the doctors office twice. I had enough pills for this morning only. DH said he would stay in his computer room and make necessary calls while I was cleaning and waiting for friend. 

Friend didn't arrive until after 3 p.m. Thankfully she was kind and understanding and a small lecture on my appearance and weight . She gave me a bag of large sweet potatoes that she knows I love to eat. Plus a gift from the Church ladies events group ( brain fog can't remember the correct title),  very beautiful and colorful tumbler and not too big for my small hands.

So around 4:30 before doctor office closed , nurse called to talk with me to determine the next lower dose for steroids and not sure she could call the Pharmacy before 5 p.m. but promised to do it this morning and she will call me before 11 a.m this morning with the results.

I called the Pharmacy before they closed and no calls received. I checked on my Pharmacy app and nothing in process of being filled. 

Included in all of this: The doctors office was having trouble with their phone system with dropped calls or wrong connections. Plus trying to use my cell phone to call them , my calls dropped. I was trying to keep the house land line available for all other calls.

Praying that everything will be solved this morning and a very peaceful day. Only planning to do laundry and pay bills.

Hope that y'all have more fun and exciting adventures planned.🤗🤗🤗❤❤🙏🙏☕☕☕🍪🍪🍪🍞🍞🍞🍞🍌🍌🍌🍓🍓🍓🍩🍕🍕🍕🌭🌭🌮🌮🍝🍝

Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

@SouthernBee @Yahooey @geezerette @MyShadowLove @JaneMarple @dooBdoo @loveschocolate @Mj12 @QualityGal @KBEANS @4kitties @Bri369 @luvzchiz 

I have gone on walks--small ones- the last 2 days w/neighbor lady!

otherwise pancake sis hasn't called me snce last ThursdaySmiley Surprised

Lots of storm/tornado watches  late afternoon/evening yesterday.!!..i could see lot of lightning to the north of us.

My weather alert radio kept me alert of storms..thank goodness!

Tornados were spotted in the dark when lightning showed them..and a few touchdowns  but not close to me!

Was in 70- 60's when i went to bed now 24 degrees...and possible snow flurries today! brrr

@SouthernBee 

Hope you get your med and lower dose startred now-today.

i  felt bad for you when your friend insited on visiting you  when you were not feeling your best but glad she brought you sweet potatoes  and church gift for you.

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Wow, that was a drastic change in weather  but that your are safe and no problems.

Interesting that no contact from Pancake Sis since last Thursday😯😯😯....... another soap opera episode??? Please keep us updated. 

I was relieved that friends visit was no more than 15 minutes.

Pharmacy just sent text that my medicine is ready and DH  going to pick both our medicine up.

I just finished paying my bills. Really tired and not going to do anything else today. I woke up at 2 a.m and could not go back to sleep. 

Stay warm and safe.🤗❤

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Glad to hear you can finally get your medicine today and I hope you feel better! 🙏🩷

@cowboy sam 

I saw that your neck of the woods was under severe weather warnings.  Glad to hear you're okay and avoided the worse! 🩷

Honored Contributor

@geezerette : Thank you. It is a reduce dose of just two tablets in the morning for 20 mg.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette @SouthernBee 

I was watching "one" Storm Chaser  on my computer..  as there was 3 different storm chasher out

that was chashing the storm& tornados...

so i knew they were not that close to me  but what he saw and reported were scary in the darkness!

A few were headed into Chicago suburbs!

THe  chaser i was watching was in contact with a tv station in Chicago...and they were broadcasting live his reports  plus giving him more info!..but i didn't watch/hear on my tv..i had it off!

He stayed away from Chicago suburbs  as like he reported...with traffic,roads....so close togther..if he was in one...he wouldn't be able to escape fast enought!

So he got ahead of one  and  he went into Indiana  to track it....and well...i turned my computer off  and went to bed.

Pancake sis called just now...so i will go with her and her neighbor for breaky or lunch?Will let u know more laterSmiley LOL

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@geezerette @SouthernBee 

Pancake sis called just now...so i will go with her and her neighbor for breaky or lunch?Will let u know more laterSmiley LOL

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam 

Oh boy!  You have to report back and let us know what you ate.  Other people want to know, you know.😉😄

Glad you're safe and sound and ready to eat!😆

Lubs ya back!🩷

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Watching the storm chasers gives me more jitters.

Oh boy: Lunch will probably be interesting. Please provide all details and especially what you decided to eat......ok ..... We need every last crumbs details 😮😀.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee @geezerette @Yahooey @MyShadowLove 

Pancake sis picked me up  and we went back to her house...uh  i was told to wipe my shouse off on rug on her porch!Smiley Surprised  I pretended to do so  but  grrr!

A bit later her neighbor across the street picked us...i guess pancke asked her to drive because it was windy out!  Her  friend told me later that pancake sat very stiff like she was afraid??? on the 10 min. drive to next town!

We each ordered the broccoli,baked chicken casrerol special...

sis  and i had fried apples w/it...friend had cooked baby carrots with hers.

After we ate we sat  and talked a bit..

I brought a square of crumbs  plus my fried apples to eat for my evening mealSmiley Very Happy

sis acted confused a few times..but she has been doing this for a few months..   today think she is worried as she saw one doctor Monday as 

she did tell us she has a dr. appointment Friday to see another heart dr.  and  might have another  heart test  and  or possibly be put on pills to try...her heart gives out like shocks as she calls it  but  she can;t feel it. But tests show it happening she says.

Her oldest daughter will go w/her and always takes notes and puts them in a notebook.  

We think sis gets mixed up/doen't understand  on what she is being told  by doctors.That is why her daughter goes with her when she sees doctors.Smiley Sad

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Lunch sounded somewhat stressful. Pancake Sis is in need of comfort and prayers with what seems to be various health issues. Praying  for quick test results with whatever help will be needed. I will be praying for you, your sister and family.🤗🤗🤗❤❤🙏🙏🙏

@cowboy sam wrote:

@SouthernBee @geezerette @Yahooey @MyShadowLove 

Pancake sis picked me up  and we went back to her house...uh  i was told to wipe my shouse off on rug on her porch!Smiley Surprised  I pretended to do so  but  grrr!

A bit later her neighbor across the street picked us...i guess pancke asked her to drive because it was windy out!  Her  friend told me later that pancake sat very stiff like she was afraid??? on the 10 min. drive to next town!

We each ordered the broccoli,baked chicken casrerol special...

sis  and i had fried apples w/it...friend had cooked baby carrots with hers.

After we ate we sat  and talked a bit..

I brought a square of crumbs  plus my fried apples to eat for my evening mealSmiley Very Happy

sis acted confused a few times..but she has been doing this for a few months..   today think she is worried as she saw one doctor Monday as 

she did tell us she has a dr. appointment Friday to see another heart dr.  and  might have another  heart test  and  or possibly be put on pills to try...her heart gives out like shocks as she calls it  but  she can;t feel it. But tests show it happening she says.

Her oldest daughter will go w/her and always takes notes and puts them in a notebook.  

We think sis gets mixed up/doen't understand  on what she is being told  by doctors.That is why her daughter goes with her when she sees doctors.Smiley Sad

lubs ya!Heart