always giving with the special 🐝 touch

ur friends and family are blessed to have you in their lives

i hope u are able to still exercise on a regular basis and it gets easier 

Honored Contributor

@gloriajean 

nice to have you posting with us again

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

im happy to hear that you and zoe are doing okHeart zoe will need to get over being side....right?

"Maybe.:"... those bugs won't like the smoke smell and move onSmiley Very Happy

Well,i went on a 2d walk w/neighbor  but i needed to cut the walk shorter and return home....she will be out of town tomorrow so i will rest up.

So what will you do now be having to stay inside? baking some goodies...wait its too hot for oven right?

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

gm dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

@Yahooey @SouthernBee @MyShadowLove @Bri36@Mj12 @geezerette @JaneMarple @Drythe @loveschocolate @Drythe 

I will be spending some time with pancake sister who lives 5 miles from me....as our sister from St.Louis,Mo...is visiting her.  and i was called this morning by sister#2  inviting me to go to lunch with them.

I promise ..i will "try" my best to behave or just ignore pancake sister if she trys to boss me around...Smiley Very Happy

@Yahooey 

i'll let you know what i order for my lunch later this afternoon.

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

GM Preds & friends!

The smoke is much much better today. I kept the pup inside as much as possible yesterday, she was not amused. Smiley LOL

Not much going on today. Going away for the weekend to the mountains. 🌲 

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@gloriajean 

nice to have you posting with us again

Yahooey, thank you!  I know I have some friends here.

I'm missing someone who always used green ink, she's not around anymore. 

Honored Contributor

@gloriajean : Was that ForrestWolff? I was thinking about her the other day. She lived in a small town in Georgia.

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 : Have fun and stay safe.

@Mj12 wrote:

GM Preds & friends!

The smoke is much much better today. I kept the pup inside as much as possible yesterday, she was not amused. Smiley LOL

Not much going on today. Going away for the weekend to the mountains. 🌲 

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Thank you. I hope when I post things about friends and family that it doesn't read like I am bragging because I don't want that but just posting about what keeps me busy. 

I have walked twice this week with friends. Widow friend waits until the last minute to text me when she will be arriving in 10 minutes and some days have to decline. She will not tell me  what days they walk. I will start getting up earlier and be dressed.

It is hot walking in the gym. But enjoy getting out and moving. Today , remembered to take a small bottle of water with me. I forgot how many laps that I walked but walked 1777 steps. When I sit for a short break I keep busy by twisting and turning my upper body or moving my arms up and down. 

The other friend  has one of the music cubes or whatever it's called so we can listen to gospel music while walking and that really helps. I was really worn out returning home and took a long nap.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Previously someone gave daughter , a mini freezer and she really appreciate the thought but didn't hold much except the small frozen entrees and tv dinners. I also looked at the tall narrow freezers. Only had 5 small and narrow shelves and no storage on the door. No interior light and manual defrost. Decided better to put money toward something with more storage.