Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Yea you found them.😀😀

@Yahooey wrote:

a bit of good news for me today

i've been looking for my mom's .75 ct diamond studs

nuthin' - that is the only piece of jewelry i might wear

i own a pair of .5 ct studs - dont wear jewelry these days but....

found her other stuff but not this

she wore them day and night - on the phone - shampooing - bathing etc

when she has gone to the hospital - i would tell her to take them off and she would refuse - one of the times she had to stay multiple nights and i asked her to take them off

nope

my brother went to visit another day and i asked him to ask her to take them off

of course she did - her darling son - put them in a tissue - then put them in a pair of latex gloves - he gave them to me and i gave them back to her in the glove shen she returned home - she never did put them back on - she couldnt bc of arthritis so each time she changed earrrings - i had to do them for years and i guess that's why she wore the studs continually

anyway - i couldnt find them - as stuff was removed and cleared - nothing

today - i found waldo - cleaned them and took them on a long walk

can u find waldo?

Screen Shot 2023-03-29 at 6.09.03 PM.png

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Trying to keep up with everything is stressful. Hope you treated yourself to some pop and something special.🤗😀

@cowboy sam wrote:

dear predsHeart  and friendsHeart

up date..on phone company!

I called  800# and got a lady inMiami.Smiley Very Happy..checked out my info...and they had the bank info already!!!Smiley Happy

that made me so happy...i told her i was happy toi talk to her instead of a man overseas!

So,   maybe my other  2 utilities already had the info also and i didn't need to make a online account to chage??? I was stressed over nothing !smh!

lubs yaHeart

Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

We are to have strong winds and storms today through Sat. afternoon!

So,I went outside and took my windchimes down .

Enjoy your day and if in weather storm areas please be safe.

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Good Morning. Please stay safe and warm.

I am waiting for my Walmart delivery and hope the window blinds are available and will be delivered so that I can get busy. Just finished paying my bills. 🤗

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

We are to have strong winds and storms today through Sat. afternoon!

So,I went outside and took my windchimes down .

Enjoy your day and if in weather storm areas please be safe.

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam 

I hope you don't experience severe weather.🤞

We also are expecting it here today in my area.  It's on the higher end of the warning scale, so I'm a little more nervous than usual.😬

Hopefully we all will be fine.🙏

Honored Contributor

stay safe and inside

time for treats - cola, cawfee and whatever makes u happy

@geezerette @cowboy sam @Bri369 (ai mizzes u)

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

it never ends - does it?

hoping everything fits and will look terrific

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

stay safe and inside

time for treats - cola, cawfee and whatever makes u happy

@geezerette @cowboy sam @Bri369 (ai mizzes u)

@Yahooey 

@Bri369 

Me too! ☹️

Esteemed Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

Hi everyone, it's a beautiful sunny day in the mid 40's, i'm loving it. This site is still a bit crazy, it takes at least 3 tries before I can sign in.

My medical test on Monday wasn't great news but I'll have a follow up next Wednesday to see where I go from there. 

Have a great day everyone. Smiley Happy

@JaneMarple ...I am so sorry...I hope that, on your follow-up visit, your Dr. will have a treatment plan that will prove successful...Meanwhile, please know that we all are here for you  to provide support, hope, positivity and lots of healing humor along the way...Spring is on the way...a fresh replenishing and regeneration of nature...May it also prove to help you emotionally and physically to replenish your health!  Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

a bit of good news for me today

i've been looking for my mom's .75 ct diamond studs

nuthin' - that is the only piece of jewelry i might wear

i own a pair of .5 ct studs - dont wear jewelry these days but....

found her other stuff but not this

she wore them day and night - on the phone - shampooing - bathing etc

when she has gone to the hospital - i would tell her to take them off and she would refuse - one of the times she had to stay multiple nights and i asked her to take them off

nope

my brother went to visit another day and i asked him to ask her to take them off

of course she did - her darling son - put them in a tissue - then put them in a pair of latex gloves - he gave them to me and i gave them back to her in the glove shen she returned home - she never did put them back on - she couldnt bc of arthritis so each time she changed earrrings - i had to do them for years and i guess that's why she wore the studs continually

anyway - i couldnt find them - as stuff was removed and cleared - nothing

today - i found waldo - cleaned them and took them on a long walk

can u find waldo?

Screen Shot 2023-03-29 at 6.09.03 PM.png

@Yahooey ...So happy that you found your Mom's diamond stud earrings...Now you can wear them in her memory.Heart

What a beautiful figurine!...Is that Swarovski Crystal?...I love Swarovski!...They have beautiful jewelry, figurines and other accessories...I think I see a little of Waldo in the right rear upper leg portion, but I want to know what Waldo is doing in a Swarovski figurine?...Then again, from what I understand, that is the whole premise of Waldo...you never know where he will show up!  LOL

eta:..I meant to add that my husband and I have a lovely collection of Swarovski's "Annual Edition Ornaments"...My BIL started gifting us with one each Christmas...They are so beautiful, especially when the light hits them.                                  

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~