Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@geezerette 

tyvmHeart

Wow!  80  will you need ceiling fans on or ca????

our high will be 51!

Smiley Happynow 44

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam 

No, I don't think I'll need the air conditioning just yet.  The house stays cool for a while in the spring.  And it will only be that warm for a few hours in the afternoon.

But I may turn on a ceiling fan or two!

55 sounds nice to me. ☀️

Lubs ya back!  ❤️

Honored Contributor

Neighbor sent me a text letting me know that Fed Ex had left a big box on my porch!

I was in basement doing laundry...

It was part of my Walmart order...

4 boxes of Nonni original biscoti 8 indiviualy wrapped in each box

plus 4 boxes of same brand but cioccolati biscotti

and big container of old fashion oatmeal

sigh! my Timex watch was to also be delivered today.   but they sent me a email it was  just being shipped today for Friday delivery!

Talked to daughter..flu is going around in grocery store where she works..  she said she has sinus problems  and would be seeing her dr. Tuesday!.and said she would make plans for us in 2 weeks!

Has a new gentleman friend that she met in a resturant in her town   she told me! 

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

9B0ACF39-9B15-466B-93E8-A0AC4652A531.jpeg

Honored Contributor

What happened to my post? Just sharing everything about today?!!

Honored Contributor

Afternoon Preds & friends! Heart

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@SouthernBee the one u wrote around 2am is still there....

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

ai got u hooked onto biscotti 

i hope u enjoy them - at least they are not gluten free this time 🤣

enjoy ur new watch - remember this slogan?

Unknown.png

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Posted another one after 4 p.m. or maybe so tired in the Twilight Zone.

@Yahooey wrote:

@SouthernBee wrote:

@SouthernBee the one u wrote around 2am is still there....

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

Afternoon Preds & friends! Heart

@Mj12 , how have ya been?

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Good morning. I ordered the dark chocolate almond biscotti from Sams club. I must admit that I am  addicted to it and my French vanilla cappuccino.

My cleaning friend really helped me with a lot of stuff yesterday. I realized that DH tv room closet needed to be purged. Removed three big bags of good full size sheets and mattress pads to give to SIL. One big rectangular box was a full body massage and heating pad that DH used only one time and friend said she could use it. The extra huge square and heavy box was a refurbished computer and monitor that DH purchased in 2015 and had never opened the box. It was also packed full with the Styrofoam peanuts and we had a huge mess. DH and his sister didn't want the computer. We asked friend what to do with it. She said her husband could get it updated and use it for his plumbing business. She called her DH and he came and took the computer and big box of styrofoam. Using my shark vacuum the clip to attach the dust cup broke. Friend wanted to pay for replacement and I told her no  because she refused to take extra money for the extra work. Had the vacuum can't remember how long but it was the original white shark  vacuum. After friend left ordered the replacement. 

Talked with DH about his computer room and made several suggestions. He was relived and made one suggestion: please don't let cleaning friend see that room. The room is very small and not much floor space but DH had a  huge round and bulky floor fan. I had a generous Amazon gift card and ordered DH a slinder tower fan with remote. That will be his early wedding anniversary gift. Fan will be delivered Wednesday and will give old fan and other stuff to his sister. So inch by inch slowly making progress and excited. Praying that God will give me the energy and strength to do what is necessary. This is one way to get some much needed exercise. I told cleaning friend that after cleaning the computer room that the den, kitchen and two closets should be much easier.😃

Hope your daughter feels better soon. Can't wait to hear about her new gentleman.

I know you are excited about your new watch and counting the minutes and seconds until it is delivered.🤗❤😃

@cowboy sam wrote:

Neighbor sent me a text letting me know that Fed Ex had left a big box on my porch!

I was in basement doing laundry...

It was part of my Walmart order...

4 boxes of Nonni original biscoti 8 indiviualy wrapped in each box

plus 4 boxes of same brand but cioccolati biscotti

and big container of old fashion oatmeal

sigh! my Timex watch was to also be delivered today.   but they sent me a email it was  just being shipped today for Friday delivery!

Talked to daughter..flu is going around in grocery store where she works..  she said she has sinus problems  and would be seeing her dr. Tuesday!.and said she would make plans for us in 2 weeks!

Has a new gentleman friend that she met in a resturant in her town   she told me! 

lubs ya!Heart