Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

@SouthernBee @Yahooey @loveschocolate @dooBdoo @GenXmuse @Mj12 @Drythe @MyShadowLove @geezerette @Bri369 @NEvans2 @masque @qualitygal @SoX  

lubs ya!Heart

F40EBB60-5BAC-4D73-9BE5-C36A196B99E1.jpeg

Lubs ya back! ❤️💚❤️

((( @cowboy sam and @geezerette and ⭐️Preds and Friends⭐️ )))

Bear hug gif

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

What a "cool cat" picture!!!  

We got a whole new layer of Christmas snow.  Like a Christmas card out.

Ooh! Snow!  You are lucky, @qualitygal!  It's rare to have that down here in the south.

We've had days and days of rain...  but I've always loved rainy days, even when I was a kid, so I'm happy with our weather.

😊

Singing in the rain

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

so jealous...

https://youtube.com/shorts/1U0aEB_bMzc?feature=share

@Yahooey ...Too adorable!...I can't get over how they just stay still and don't fidget at all while being pampered with a spa treatment...except when they are served some yummy cheese! Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

What a "cool cat" picture!!!  

We got a whole new layer of Christmas snow.  Like a Christmas card out.

Ooh! Snow!  You are lucky, @qualitygal!  It's rare to have that down here in the south.

We've had days and days of rain...  but I've always loved rainy days, even when I was a kid, so I'm happy with our weather.

😊

Singing in the rain

@dooBdoo ...It is so wonderfull to see  you posting again...I love rainy days also and find them so cozy...only for a few days at a time though.

"Just singing in the rain....singing in the rain....what a glorious feeling...I'm happy again...just singing and dancing in the rain." 

Sending (((((Hugs))))) Heart 

Esteemed Contributor

Good Morning Everyone! Heart

Good Morning Funny Pictures, Morning Quotes Funny, Funny Cartoon Quotes, Sarcastic Quotes Funny, Morning Humor, Fun Quotes Funny, Funny Cartoons
Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

@MyShadowLove @dooBdoo @Yahooey @SouthernBee @Mj12 @Drythe @geezerette @loveschocolate @qualitygal @JaneMarple @NEvans2 @PamfromCT 

My printer is telling me i have a paper jam!,

to lift lid where inks is and open paper door in back to remove....there is no paper door in back of printer!SMH!  

I unplugged it and will try again to print recipe that @SouthernBee left for me     for microwave fudge!

Our weather has been in 20-close to 40 and light rain off and on this week.

Neighbor lady and i walked uptown to post office  yesterday for her to mail letters, then we walked back and added a few more blocks and decided we needed to go back home!yucky cold breeze and dampness!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

I don't have a separate paper door on my printer.  When it jams I have to open the lid where I change the ink.  I can just barely get to the paper rollers from there.  Usually I end up ripping the paper out piece by piece and it's a hassle.  But once I get at least most of the crumpled paper out it works fine.

Good luck with yours!

We have had rain almost every day for two weeks.  It's depressing. ☹️ Today it's still very overcast and foggy--they said we were going to have sun!😠  Possible strong storms Tuesday before it finally turns to more normal temperatures for this time of year.

Honored Contributor

5584DB58-DADA-4D29-BD22-9665D2D8C5CA.jpeg

Honored Contributor
@geezerette
i decided to see if printer would make a "copy" of a Christmas card that was sent to me in regular post office mail...and it did copy the picture i wanted on the card!
Then once again tried to print the candy recipe from here and nope..it popped up a message .".that there is a paper jam!!
"If" there was a paper jam how could it have printed me a copy of a Christmas card????
tis a puzzle!
lubs ya!💖
preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:
@geezerette
i decided to see if printer would make a "copy" of a Christmas card that was sent to me in regular post office mail...and it did copy the picture i wanted on the card!
Then once again tried to print the candy recipe from here and nope..it popped up a message .".that there is a paper jam!!
"If" there was a paper jam how could it have printed me a copy of a Christmas card????
tis a puzzle!
lubs ya!💖

@cowboy sam 

Sometimes my paper doesn't load in right before it even starts to print.  

Have you tried just unplugging it for a couple of minutes and then plugging it back in?  Sometimes that works with electronic stuff.