Honored Contributor

See the source image

Honored Contributor

Afternoon Preds & friends! I'm nearly recovered from a bad cold. I think I reached the end of Netflix. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

oh no @Mj12

hope u are wrapped up real tight and snug

Screen Shot 2022-12-04 at 1.41.28 PM.png

Honored Contributor

@Mj12wrote:

Afternoon Preds & friends! I'm nearly recovered from a bad cold. I think I reached the end of Netflix. Smiley LOL

Aww feel better @Mj12 Heart

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolatewrote:

@MyShadowLove, DH and I went to the lodge on Thanksgiving Day. The "caravan" ended up canceling. 🙏. Typical. The world revolves around them, ya know. 🙄

@loveschocolate...So sorry it took me a while to answer your post...I am so happy to read that you and DH did end up going to the lodge for a well-deserved, relaxing Thanksgiving Day...It sounds lovely and so very cozy and intimate. Heart

Now, we have to start working on Christmas! lol 😜

eta:...I'm getting HTML messages when I try to post and am not able to space my paragraphs?

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Yahooeywrote:

@MyShadowLoveafter watchig your video - the docs mentioned some shoes and the flip flops caught my eye. I have been wearing a pair of cheap flip flops around the house

took out my new vionics Saturday and began wearig them indoors (they are my outdoor flip flops)

after swimming - went to a store that carried OOFOS and tried on a pair

OH MY! so comfy.... all they had was navy and black - went online and found OOFOS was selling with cybermonday 20% off w/free shipping - so i bought a pair in sage

@Yahooey...I'm so happy to see that you are proactive and taking care of your PF...Did I mention also that an easy exercise to do as you go about your day is to tiptoe every now and then for a few minutes...not all day long, of course...LOL...This helps to stretch out that area also...You will be as good as new in no time at all.

I'm going to have to check out the OOFOS...Let us know when you receive yours.

I'm having a terrible time posting today...I keep getting HTML messages and I'm unable to space between my paragraphs.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Yahooeywrote:

https://youtu.be/H3FITt2mMC0

what if Billie Jean was irish - FUN

@Yahooey...Wow, I'm not familiar with the Gardiner Bros...They are fantastic!...I'm Irish from my father's side and Scottish from my mother's side...I'm fascinated with Irish step dancing and my husband and I and friends saw Riverdance several years ago and were mesmerized by them...I also love Celtic Thunder and Celtic Woman...PBS used to do specials every now and then on them...I would love to see them do a special together...beautiful voices.

Just a little side note...I am capable of doing a very rough version of Irish step dancing. 😅

ETA...These HTML messages are scrunching everything together and I'm unable to edit!...What a mess!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mj12wrote:

@Mj12...Glad you are feeling better...I have a natural remedy that I tend to use at the first sign of a cold...a shot of whiskey in a cup of tea...Yep...I have found that it appears to "n*p it in the bud" pretty good...I hate whiskey but you can't really taste it that much in the tea.

Now, one word of caution...You don't do this all throughout the day...lol...just a couple of times...especially at night as it helps soothe the cough.

I hate those OTC cough syrups and medicines and prefer natural remedies

eta:.Oh good grief....Not only am I getting HTML messages but now I couldn't even type out a very harmless word, as you will notice.

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLovedont fight it - just click post - it wil give you the msg and u just click again and it will post - yes no paragraphis - etc

Honored Contributor

@Mj12@MyShadowLove

i just drink cough syrup out of the bottle - a small guzzle and i dont even take water with it - yum grape