Honored Contributor

Hi Y'all. Happy Thanksgiving. I love y'all and thank you for all your love and support.

Very different Thanksgiving but enjoying everything.

Restaurant opened at 10 a.m. Friend that works there saved a booth for us. She made a to go bag that included tea and sweet potato pie. All the food was good.20221124_102336.jpg🤗🤗🤗❤❤❤

Honored Contributor

@geezerette : Was thinking about you today. Hopefully your day was good. Waitress came to our table with custard pie and sweet potato pie. I was bad and ate the sweet potato and custard pie at the restaurant. However just had a workout trying to put a different table cloth on my small rectangular table. But I like the table cloth. I tried to find a table runner that matches my Christmas tablecloth for the dinning table. So I purchased the large napkins to some how place on this table for some color.Screenshot_20221124-181108_kindlephoto-16587123.png

Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING and sending lots of love to you all from Cape Cod. Heart

@JaneMarple : Thank you. I hope your day was good. I love Cape Cod but never visited the area just in photos.

Honored Contributor

Unknown.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Well for once We didn't over eat. Reality today no left overs. Do I risk ordering more groceries? Or monitor the refrig/freezer temperature for a few more days or forget about food and start decorating for Christmas? I really want to order a small turkey breast to roast, bake the small pan of dressing  and make a small pan of sweet potato casserole. 🤔🤔🤔🤔😀😀😀😀😀

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@geezerette : Was thinking about you today. Hopefully your day was good. Waitress came to our table with custard pie and sweet potato pie. I was bad and ate the sweet potato and custard pie at the restaurant. However just had a workout trying to put a different table cloth on my small rectangular table. But I like the table cloth. I tried to find a table runner that matches my Christmas tablecloth for the dinning table. So I purchased the large napkins to some how place on this table for some color.Screenshot_20221124-181108_kindlephoto-16587123.png

@SouthernBee 

That's the bad part about eating out--no leftovers!

I had a great day.  It was raining all day and I did absolutely nothing constructive.  Had pizza and ice cream and snuggled into bed early.  I loved it.

I think some colorful napkins on your table will look great!  You are so ambitious!

Honored Contributor

@geezerette : Changes are not great but relieved that you managed to enjoy your day doing what you wanted to do.

It is raining. I am trying to pull out gifts and wrap what has been delivered. Later will wash table cloth for the bigger rectangle table and put it on. Will wait a few more days before doing the dinning table and small Christmas tree.

I was really disappointed with the on line shopping but great to save some .🤗

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Bri369 : Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Happy Birthday to your DD.🎂🎂🎂🎂🎁🎁🎁🎁

@SouthernBee 

Happy Thanksgiving.  Thank you for the birthday wishes!  Heart

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

Hi Y'all. Happy Thanksgiving. I love y'all and thank you for all your love and support.

Very different Thanksgiving but enjoying everything.

Restaurant opened at 10 a.m. Friend that works there saved a booth for us. She made a to go bag that included tea and sweet potato pie. All the food was good.20221124_102336.jpg🤗🤗🤗❤❤❤

@SouthernBee 

Your meal looks delicious!  

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@SouthernBee wrote:

@SouthernBee 

That's the bad part about eating out--no leftovers!

I had a great day.  It was raining all day and I did absolutely nothing constructive.  Had pizza and ice cream and snuggled into bed early.  I loved it.

I think some colorful napkins on your table will look great!  You are so ambitious!

@geezerette 

It sounds like you had a great day also.  Nothing better than pizza and ice cream.