Honored Contributor

GM Preds & friends!

@Yahooey  if making lemon curd for ourselves is wrong, I don't wanna be right. 🤣

Each morning I tawk to the meyer lemon tree (now indoors) pleading with it not to die. 

Honored Contributor

36996781-5604-48C6-93E1-0CC5198C1D32.gif

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

I'm waiting to see of my bid on a sterling silver( 925)   20 in necklace with a hamsa hand pendant. on Ebay.com

Asking prices is @$22.00...i bid $15.00  it benifits a Indian Charity in New York.

Do i need it ?No! But i collect several different crosses,  etc  beliefes ,Star of David pendants,what ever strikes my fancy.Even Bali styles .

My fav is my 14k. Gold St.Florian pendant as he is patron saint for fire fighters like my dh was in another life time.

ok..not wanting to get all weepy on you today Smiley Happy

lubs ya!

Smiley Surprised

@cowboy sam 

Your collection sounds beautiful.

(((cowboy sam)))

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

DF0153C4-D688-45D5-80B8-9A0D7268EC62.jpeg

okay ..... is it wrong to make lemon curd for myself?

#1 ai gotz leftover meyer lemons - can't have them go bad - dat wasteful

#2 ai could force myself to have it on yoghurt which is good for u

no talkies from the peanut gallery @Bri369 

so .... essentially i'm doing a good, healthy deed, right?

@Yahooey 

See the source image

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam, I hope you win that bid!  I bet your collection is lovely.  I collect crosses myself, going way back to my gold first communion cross as a little girl.  I have a bracelet with crosses I never take off.

I know the holidays being mixed emotions.  Happiness on one hand, sorrow of losses on another.  Your husband must have been a special man, and I so admire people who work as firemen.  You have every right to be proud of him, and to miss him.  Take care - Lubs you!

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

I'm waiting to see of my bid on a sterling silver( 925)   20 in necklace with a hamsa hand pendant. on Ebay.com

Asking prices is @$22.00...i bid $15.00  it benifits a Indian Charity in New York.

Do i need it ?No! But i collect several different crosses,  etc  beliefes ,Star of David pendants,what ever strikes my fancy.Even Bali styles .

My fav is my 14k. Gold St.Florian pendant as he is patron saint for fire fighters like my dh was in another life time.

ok..not wanting to get all weepy on you today Smiley Happy

lubs ya!

Smiley Surprised

@cowboy sam 

I'll bet you have a beautiful collection!  😍

I think most of us don't need a lot of the things we buy.  I know I don't.  But I'm spoiled.  Who did that?  You guessed it--my darling husband.💔  So in his honor I continue to spoil myself!  That's my excuse and I'm stickin' to it!🤣

One of my grandnephews just got certified as a paramedic/firefighter not too long ago.  He's married with two small children and we're all very proud of him.  I'll bet you're very proud of you husband too and should be.❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@SouthernBee, Your new half bath sounds so nice.  And when we remodeled our bath, we chose the same bronze hardware like you.  So happy with it!

Our home is also an older home, and we have been here over 40 years.  Our bathrooms are small, but certainly suit our needs.  We went through much remodeling for ourselves, but also for when we sell.  Around here, nobody wants a fixer-upper.  But we are so happy here, who knows how much longer will we be here?  We, like you, are more homebody types.  

I can’t imagine any “friend” telling you something looks cheap.  Everyone has different resources and decides what to spend on what.  Enjoy your new bathroom!  Lubs to you.

Honored Contributor

gm predsHeartand friendsHeart

@geezerette @PamfromCT@Bri369 @SouthernBee @Drythe @loveschocolate @luvzchiz @momtochloe @Witchy Woman @dooBdoo @SoX @Coquille @GenXmuse @GingerPeach @masque @Mj12 @MyShadowLove 

Well ,my bid was too low  and rejected  now how bad do i really want it to bid more or not??? It's not about the money  as i can afford it , If in doubt i will do nothing ...lol!

WWPD??   She would  tell   me to go get me a bottle of pop and just think about it...lol!Smiley Very Happy

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

gm predsHeartand friendsHeart

@geezerette @PamfromCT@Bri369 @SouthernBee @Drythe @loveschocolate @luvzchiz @momtochloe @Witchy Woman @dooBdoo @SoX @Coquille @GenXmuse @GingerPeach @masque @Mj12 @MyShadowLove 

Well ,my bid was too low  and rejected  now how bad do i really want it to bid more or not??? It's not about the money  as i can afford it , If in doubt i will do nothing ...lol!

WWPD??   She would  tell   me to go get me a bottle of pop and just think about it...lol!:smileyvery-happy:

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam 

How about some pop and...

5423BCAA-16F2-4415-9C71-E03BE960D151.png