Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

I don't make anything if it requires a special pan.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@cowboy sam : Cool off and rest. Hope you will be feeling better soon.🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️🥤🥤🥤🥤

@SouthernBee 

I put my jammies on,drank some water,took allergy pill,rested and then drank a glass of RC pop...so yes,i'm feeling much better now!

Heart

lubs ya!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@cowboy sam 

Thank you!  Still looking.  I hope you find your ring. 

It's very cloudy here.  I have all the windows open.  It's 72 degrees, no humidity.

Lubs ya Heart

@Bri369 

i needed to turn lights on in my living room to be able to type!

I also agree about prices on groceries and other things  and when i shop for myself  i stock up on tp,freezer dinners, gallon jugs of spring drinking water etc to last close to a month..and with tax was a tad over $101.00 SMH!  Feel sorry for families with kids,etc!

Lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : Seriously- the lowest price they found with almost $15 shipping: No way. So much cheaper locally.😳😀. Was this the joke for the day?

@Bri369 wrote:

@SouthernBee 

Keurig Duo  

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Bri369 : Seriously- the lowest price they found with almost $15 shipping: No way. So much cheaper locally.😳😀. Was this the joke for the day?

@Bri369 wrote:

@SouthernBee 

Keurig Duo  

See the source image

Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

Happy Saturday Preds and friends! Well, my brother who lives outside of Cleveland has been very, very sick. He's 58 years old and fully vaccinated but his test results came back as Covid-19 positive. Yesterday, he said he felt a little better. He's had a fever of 102+, congestion, cough, etc. So, stay safe out there folks. 

@Yahooey @cowboy sam , I think of y'all daily. Love and hugs! 

@loveschocolate, I am hoping and praying your brother is healing from being so very sick.  I can’t imagine how worried you must be, so you are also in my thoughts.

We are on vacation now, which we surely needed.  We are staying as COVID-proof as we possibly can.  Meanwhile, kitty Winston is staying at a kitty hotel - yes, seriously, a real kitty hotel.  He has his own room with a window, etc., etc.  They are emailing us pictures of him getting attention from hotel staff everyday.  He is our pampered baby, and we have lost our minds, I do think.  

Please stay well, all Lovelies.  Stay out of trouble, too, as I will be too broke to pitch in for bail, due to Winston’s hotel bill.

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT : Enjoy your vacation. Wish we could see pics of Winston in his special hotel room.🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT 

Enjoy your vacation!  

Winston leads a very glamorous life.  A kitty hotel - that cracks me up.

Honored Contributor

Good very early morning Preds and Friends!

I woke up so early this morning.  Technically, I think it was still the night.

See the source image