Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Yahooey @SouthernBee @Bri369  @Drythe @cowboy sam 

@loveschocolate @dooBdoo @Mj12 @GingerPeach @PamfromCT 

@geezerette @Coquille ... 

Checking in on everyone!...We've been really busy with lots of landscaping work....just lots of freshening up that needed to be done...and we have had the help of a great  landscaping service also...It's not like we live on 25 acres...lol...only about 3/4 of an acre...but my husband planted several bushes around our home when we moved here, so the whole area around our home is landscaped...with bushes and flowers and mulch...In the back of our house, beyond the yard area, we have a tree line with some bushes also and I consider that area our little bird sanctuary, as we have some birdhouses up on the trees, a couple of birdfeeders and a birdbath....It also needs weeding and fresh mulch each year...Sooooo that just about sums it up.

Whew...a great workout for sure...but everything is looking so fresh and pretty and we will be all set for a while now....finishing touches from the landscaping service will be done tomorrow.

We finally had a really great break from the heat and humidity so took advantage of the great weather!

Oh, and we also managed to sneak in a trip to Maine for a little getaway for just a few days...It felt soooo great, although I will have to admit that I was a little uneasy too, due to everything that we all are going through with covid and so this was our first big outing within the past couple of years, but we were very careful and all went well....We went on a sailboat ride...WooHoo...enjoyed our first fresh Maine lobster in over two years...Yummy!...and took long refreshing walks along the gorgeous Maine ocean coastline...truly beautiful! 

So, anyhow, I need to try and catch up a little here...I did read some of the most recent posts and all sounds well with everyone! 

Sending (((((Hugs))))) & Waving To Everyone! Heart

Hello Baby Monkey GIF - Hello BabyMonkey GIFs

@MyShadowLove 

Your trip to Maine sounds absolutely wonderful.  Your yard sounds so peaceful too.  

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

847E142B-8F9D-45BC-9DF3-1B6D26F95C24.jpeg

@Mj12 

Yep!  

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Dear predsHeart  and friendsSmiley Happy

@Yahooey @MyShadowLove @Mj12 @SouthernBee @Bri369 @dooBdoo @Drythe @geezerette @GingerPeach @masque 

Went out to lunch with my 2 friends the married couple...

uh, i wanted a bland dinner as i was sick last night..so i ordered chicken and dumplings  and fried apples as a side...yucky bland!  but i ate it!!! I bought lunch for us.

Next place we went to-

I bought 8 gallons of spring drinking water plus 2  cases of 24 individual bottles  spring water,!

friend wanted me to pick out something for her to buy me  for a b-day gift...i decided on a rust colored sweatshirt!

Once again i was good  and no bail money was needed!

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam 

How nice that you got out with your friends!  Your sweatshirt sounds pretty too.  You'll be ready for Fall.  Sorry about your tummy troubles Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Sorry you're having so much trouble with your phone.  

Honored Contributor

Good morning Preds & Friends! Heart

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Yahooey : Good Morning. I like the size and feel of the phone. It is very slippery and need a better case and really don't like the short charging cord. I think after everything is set up will like the phone. I will be watching more YouTube videos. Thank you for your help. How is your Mom doing? Hope your weekend will include cool weather and you can get some rest.🤗❤️ For some reason: Craving chicken and dumplings.😀😀

@SouthernBee 

it was slippery in the beginning but i guess after use - it became more grippy (dirty)

i hate the short cord - my previous samsung had a long cord and of course it doesnt fit the new phone- mom is fine, thank you

did u say - chicken and dumplings?   mmmm..... that rascal @cowboy sam 

Honored Contributor

My eyes are so itchy this morning.  That's a sign that Fall is coming. 

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : Thanks. Me so slow. Just took me 40 something minutes to add my contacts and now having to charge the phone.🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 : Good Morning. Any more fresh vegetables? Still trying to get all my canning supplies and then go shopping for peppers to make pepper jelly hopefully next week.🤗❤️