Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Bri369 : Received all of my photos the other day and they were good. Hopefully tomorrow morning- I will be more rested and feeling like activating the new phone.🤗❤️

@SouthernBee  Yay!  

Good luck activating the phone.  I hope it's a smooth process. 

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Walked with neighbor and did 10 blocks or so round trip...very humid out today!

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam  

It's very  humid out.  I thought it was going to rain even.  

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@SouthernBee 

Happy your pictures turned out good!Heart

Agree..rest up today and deal with new tracfone tomorrow.Heart

I'm resting now  and will need to put clean sheets on my bed later this afternoon/evening.No rush have until 10pm bedtime.

update on scammer ebay seller..

ebay said it can't help me 

and

seller won't reply to my emails through ebay...

ebay wants us to settle it  ourselves thro emails through them and will close my inquirery Aug.11!  I used my cc card  and not paypal!

Everytime i pick up my phone to call my cc...my ibs-D kicks in and  I have belly pain,etc.  Then it takes a few days before pain leaves.

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam  Oh, no.  I hope you can get your stomach to settle down.  Can you go online and dispute the charge with your credit card?  

Lubs ya Heart

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

take it easy @cowboy sam 

Unknown.jpeg

@Yahooey 

This is hilarious

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@cowboy sam : Please rest and be careful. Well the annual birthday cake drama continues and I am determined to stop it. No offense to anyone else but I really don't like anything with glitter- because once didn't realize that I had glitter on my finger and rubbed my eye. That was very very scary and uncomfortable trying to wash my eye out. Plus glitter really gets imbedded in the carpet and furniture. Someone had a gift bag with glitter all over it. She out it on the dinning room table and while talking moved the bag back and forth stated someone doesn't like glitter but this was a beautiful bag. Bag heavy and loaded down with Bath and Body products in my favorite scent. I set there bitting my tongue off and DH didn't say a word.( washed the table cloth 3 times and still has glitter on it)😳.

I cut her a very generous portion of the cake. DH asked her if she wanted to take some home( this was an 8 " cake and I had already asked my two friend to stop by later for cake an ice cream). She replied and laughed: Of course will take two pieces for me and two pieces for her DH but she said all of it was for her. I'm fuming. DH not saying anything. She jumps up and heads toward the cake plate and takes the lid off. I take the lid and put it on the plate and stated:" Since you want so much cake just take the whole thing home but please be kind and return my cake plate. She hollered to DH that she was only kidding. She left and cake plate still on counter. DH very upset with me and I am not saying anything else. I don't watch soap operas because me in one. The thing about the cake: she prefers my cake over a bakery cake. Plus I always bake her a birthday cake in a 9x13 disposable pan and let her take the whole thing home we do not insist that she cut it and share with us. Plus her DH has told us - when she brings the cake home she never shares with him and sits there and eats the whole thing in one evening and she is a diabetic.🤷‍♀️ Rant over.

@cowboy sam wrote:

@SouthernBee 

yes,kinda wore out today but i did walk up my street into part of next block..but a lady was mowing her yard  and i'm allergic to cut grass smell,so i turned around and came back home.

How about you??  What did your sister in law give you for a gift???

Did she behave??..well i know probaby  not!  lol!

lubs ya!Heart

@SouthernBee 

I don't know how you hold your tongue with her.

I like glitter around the holidays.  I don't put it anywhere where we eat.  The thing I don't like is confetti - it gets everywhere.  One time I opened an invitation and all this confetti and glitter came spilling out.  I felt like I was cleaning that up forever.  

She sounds like she enjoys seeing you upset.  

(((SouthernBee)))

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@SouthernBee wrote:

@cowboy sam : Please rest and be careful. Well the annual birthday cake drama continues and I am determined to stop it. No offense to anyone else but I really don't like anything with glitter- because once didn't realize that I had glitter on my finger and rubbed my eye. That was very very scary and uncomfortable trying to wash my eye out. Plus glitter really gets imbedded in the carpet and furniture. Someone had a gift bag with glitter all over it. She out it on the dinning room table and while talking moved the bag back and forth stated someone doesn't like glitter but this was a beautiful bag. Bag heavy and loaded down with Bath and Body products in my favorite scent. I set there bitting my tongue off and DH didn't say a word.( washed the table cloth 3 times and still has glitter on it)😳.

I cut her a very generous portion of the cake. DH asked her if she wanted to take some home( this was an 8 " cake and I had already asked my two friend to stop by later for cake an ice cream). She replied and laughed: Of course will take two pieces for me and two pieces for her DH but she said all of it was for her. I'm fuming. DH not saying anything. She jumps up and heads toward the cake plate and takes the lid off. I take the lid and put it on the plate and stated:" Since you want so much cake just take the whole thing home but please be kind and return my cake plate. She hollered to DH that she was only kidding. She left and cake plate still on counter. DH very upset with me and I am not saying anything else. I don't watch soap operas because me in one. The thing about the cake: she prefers my cake over a bakery cake. Plus I always bake her a birthday cake in a 9x13 disposable pan and let her take the whole thing home we do not insist that she cut it and share with us. Plus her DH has told us - when she brings the cake home she never shares with him and sits there and eats the whole thing in one evening and she is a diabetic.🤷‍♀️ Rant over.

@cowboy sam wrote:

@SouthernBee 

yes,kinda wore out today but i did walk up my street into part of next block..but a lady was mowing her yard  and i'm allergic to cut grass smell,so i turned around and came back home.

lubs ya!Heart

@SouthernBee 

You are a much better woman than me!  I would have snapped at her.  Hugs 🤗 to you.

I was thinking about late night talking with Preds just last night.  She had Peace she shared with us, along with her humor.  Always slept so well after talking with her late at night.  Hope her family is doing well.  Drat onions...

@PamfromCT 

Sending this along just in time for you to ride with with the guys.

Hope you have a helmet ⛑, I forgot!

18C8944D-90DB-4F88-9F22-812BF10D1A6D.jpeg

@Drythe 

That is the cutest bike.  All it needs is a little basket.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@SouthernBee wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@SouthernBee 

lubs ya!Heart

@SouthernBee 

You are a much better woman than me!  I would have snapped at her.  Hugs 🤗 to you.

I was thinking about late night talking with Preds just last night.  She had Peace she shared with us, along with her humor.  Always slept so well after talking with her late at night.  Hope her family is doing well.  Drat onions...

@PamfromCT 

@Drythe 

@Bri369 

Check rear!  Special basket for Pam, knitted it myself. 😉 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe 

Completely missed that!  Oh lawdy. 

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@SouthernBee wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@SouthernBee 

lubs ya!Heart

@SouthernBee 

@PamfromCT 

@Drythe 

@Bri369 

Check rear!  Special basket for Pam, knitted it myself. 😉 

whatcha talkin' about - @Drythe in my best Arnold voice