Esteemed Contributor

Hello Lovelies!

All this talk about yummy desserts has me drooling!  I have been on a diet for a while, and will be on a diet for a while, as it’s so hard to lose weight when you have many miles on your speedometer.

My DH is watching his weight also.  Wants to lose FIVE pounds!  Oh golly gee, how I wish it were me!

LUBS to all!

Honored Contributor

GM Preds & Friends! Heart

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

GM Preds & Friends! Heart

Good morning, @Mj12!  I am so, so sorry you're dealing with shingles.  I hope you're feeling better with each day. (((❤️)))

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

Hello Lovelies!

All this talk about yummy desserts has me drooling!  I have been on a diet for a while, and will be on a diet for a while, as it’s so hard to lose weight when you have many miles on your speedometer.

My DH is watching his weight also.  Wants to lose FIVE pounds!  Oh golly gee, how I wish it were me!

LUBS to all!

Good morning, @PamfromCT!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Yahooey 

What only 2 brownies???Smiley Surprised

Ya ,need your strength  eat 2 more brownies!Smiley Happy

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam @SouthernBee  me gotz no will power - below is y i only had 2

bc i received 4 squares 

ate 2 when i got them

and the remaining 2 today

ya dink i wouldnt have eaten more if i had dem?

@Yahooey, you have more will power than I do...  I probably would have eaten all 4 at once! 😍

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Bri369,  Congratulations and good wishes to your daughter!  And to you, proud mom, for nurturing and supporting her on her journey!❤️❤️❤️

@dooBdoo Thank you!

Heart

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

Preds and Preds very special friends: Anybody love the Texas Chocolate Sheet Cake-5D03062B-44C2-48D0-87B1-26C5A5A7C781.jpeg my recipe is made with buttermilk and taste like a frosted brownie.

@SouthernBee 

That looks delicious.  I've heard of a texas sheet cake, but never made one.  I would probably eat the whole thing Smiley Sad  

LOL

Honored Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@Bri369  Congrads on you wonderful daughters accomplishments. Haircut, what's that? I'm having one in two weeks. I've been cutting my own hair. I'm sure you'll look beautiful for the celebration. Give dad an extra hug from all of us! He did a good job with you, as you did with your daughter. 

@Coquille 

Thank you!  

I've been trimming my bangs - and not very well.  LOL  A professional haircut was long past due.  

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Bri369 

Congratulations to your Daughter, and Best Wishes to her.

A very Special Profession.

@Drythe 

Thank you! 

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@PamfromCT wrote:

Hello Lovelies!

LUBS to all!

@PamfromCT 

Five pounds.  LOL

I used to be able to lose that in a week.  Now it would take me a month.  Maybe longer.