Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@Yahooey 

snoopervising  LOL

I know, @Bri369!  Love that...  "snoopervising!"😆   @Yahooey has a way with words.😊 

@dooBdoo  So glad to see you!

@yahooey and @wildflowers are very good at kittyspeak

Thank you, @Bri369!   Glad to see you, too!❤️

Yes, they are and I am not...  I need lessons in kittyspeak.😸

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

I woke up at 2:30 and was tossing and turning, so I just went to the couch.  Wound up falling back asleep and now my neck and back are killing me.  Cannot win with sleep Smiley Sad

I hope your neck and back are better now, @Bri369.🤗❤️

@dooBdoo  They are. 

(((dooBdoo)))

@Bri369 

I'm glad! (((hugs)))🤗

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@dooBdoo wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

Morning greetings, to dear⭐️Preds⭐️, and @yahooey@loveschocolate@Bri369@MJ12@cowboy sam@wildflowers@Drythe@PamfromCT@SouthernBee@SoX@mtc@Tique@Hippified@Whatnow@NancyE@Coquille@JaneMarple@QualityGal......

I hope all of you are warm, safe, and lookin' cute in your cozy outfits!❤️

#WWPD

#LoveStays

905DA05D-07DD-4292-9305-CBD5DD490E0D.jpeg

Good morning friends of Preds and a huge thank you to our friend @dooBdoo  for doing an excellent job of cleaning out my sinuses this morning . . . oh goodness I honestly thought for a moment I was going to drown in coffee . . . thank you for my morning laugh and I wish you all a happy, warm and safe Thankful Thursday my friends . . . Heart

But seriously, she kills in that scarf, right?  Smiley Very Happy

Good morning to you, @momtochloe!   I'm so glad you got a laugh from this and survived the coffee bath! 😆  I thought it was sweet and funny at the same time.  Liz Climo has some great cartoons, some funny, others bittesweet, many are thought-provoking -- I've posted them often and decided to follow her on Facebook.  Thanks for always sending good wishes... right back atcha, my friend!

@dooBdoo 

i just looked her up - 

aww.... lubs her - so simplistic yet so ingenious 

danks ... ai know wat i'm doing todai

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@dooBdoo 

hey - nice to see u dis morning

i was really upset that the notifications were wonky

cuz nuthin' es bedda than a gazillion ❤️ frm a curtain monster 

Nice to see you, too, @Yahooey!

I got a wee bit "fed up" with the tech problems here yesterday...  I've spent most of my life working in IT in various capacities and I'm accustomed to having a good reporting system and quick attention to problems (and feedback for those who are experiencing the problems).

I find it beyond odd that a company as large as QVC has had such a mess of a site for years with no improvements and that there's precious little opportunity to report the problems.   They should have a form to fill out that goes directly to IT Support.

The QVC Social Team are not tech support, they have to wade through all the same problems we encounter, and all they can do is forward our reports -- but sometimes I see posters blaming them for the aggravation. 

There's never any response directly from any tech department staff.   I realize the Community forums aren't anything close to a priority...  but the tech messiness is right there in the shopping site, too, and that's a turn-off for customers.

Rant over (for the moment🙃😉😊).

Love the gazillion ❤️s from all you silly wabbits!   We aim to please, sending them back to you!

TinyTuxies Valentine

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo 

this is me many a day - lol

if i ever find this pin at my target ...

Screen Shot 2021-02-21 at 7.05.22 AM.png

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

ai did not shovel - no indeedy - no shoveling yesterdaay

and we are supposed to be above freezing starting tomorrow for a few days straight

morning @dooBdoo @Drythe @cowboy sam @MyShadowLove @momtochloe @PamfromCT 

@Mj12 @SouthernBee @Bri369 @loveschocolate @dex @NEvans2 

ai likez to dink dat des es lik awl hour friendz

dai popped moats unexpectently en wee awl alwaiz happi too c dem

RY8fjZD.gif

Yay!  @Yahooey!  A hopeful weather forecast for you!  

That pic is so cute! 😻

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@dooBdoo 

are u in the sunshinez lik @Drythe ?

NO SNO?

don't u want to shovel everyday - piling snow on top on snow

an archeological dig a month from now -

you can mark the days and weeks as it melts away

cat-sunlight-heated-pet-bed.jpg

What a lovely photo, @Yahooey.   It radiates warmth.

Today is supposed to be sunny, but over the past week or more we've had a lot of rain, I mean a lot of it, and icy temps, some sleet, a few light flakes of snow, and even some freezing fog.     But truly nothing compared to what others are dealing with.   I feel sad for all those who have been so badly affected in Texas and also other areas of the country. 🙏  

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

Morning greetings, to dear⭐️Preds⭐️, and @yahooey@loveschocolate@Bri369@MJ12@cowboy sam@wildflowers@Drythe@PamfromCT@SouthernBee@SoX@mtc@Tique@Hippified@Whatnow@NancyE@Coquille@JaneMarple@QualityGal......

I hope all of you are warm, safe, and lookin' cute in your cozy outfits!❤️

#WWPD

#LoveStays

905DA05D-07DD-4292-9305-CBD5DD490E0D.jpeg

Good morning friends of Preds and a huge thank you to our friend @dooBdoo  for doing an excellent job of cleaning out my sinuses this morning . . . oh goodness I honestly thought for a moment I was going to drown in coffee . . . thank you for my morning laugh and I wish you all a happy, warm and safe Thankful Thursday my friends . . . Heart

But seriously, she kills in that scarf, right?  Smiley Very Happy

Good morning to you, @momtochloe!   I'm so glad you got a laugh from this and survived the coffee bath! 😆  I thought it was sweet and funny at the same time.  Liz Climo has some great cartoons, some funny, others bittesweet, many are thought-provoking -- I've posted them often and decided to follow her on Facebook.  Thanks for always sending good wishes... right back atcha, my friend!

@dooBdoo 

i just looked her up - 

aww.... lubs her - so simplistic yet so ingenious 

danks ... ai know wat i'm doing todai

That's great, @Yahooey!  Love it when we can share our "finds!"   I agree with your description.😊 

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@dooBdoo 

this is me many a day - lol

if i ever find this pin at my target ...

Screen Shot 2021-02-21 at 7.05.22 AM.png

@Yahooey,

Well, I didn't know there were Liz Climo enamel pins out there, but now I do!

I went searching and discovered the one you posted on a site that is new to me: 

TopatoCo

They have a section called "What is TopatoCo About Anyway"and I think this may well be a business worth knowing about.   It looks like they promote and support independent creative artists, and that's pretty cool.  Can't vouch for them since they're brand new to me, but thank you for the incentive to look around the net.😊

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@dooBdoo 

i went to her site and found the merchandise

idk of the site you speak of - 

that sloth needs to be on a mug and tshirt

Screen Shot 2021-02-21 at 8.45.12 AM.png