Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Yeah!!!! when" UPS "delivers it be there on that date..

from my experience!!

But when it delivers to post office and they deliver ya can add a extra delivery day..right?

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor
@Bri369
if i got up in wee hours in night and looked out da winder and see those glo lights in lumps of snow....i think i might get scred andscream an run back to bedroom and cover me head up screaming!
lubs ya! Smiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor
@Drythe
lubs your 2 kitties...what did i just say??Buddy ya better not have heard those words outta my mouth!
Me thinks Buddy is grounded from our snow!

lubs ya! Smiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor
@MyShadowLove

me loves Shadow's name...my little dog s name was Shadow also...but a male chi...so give pats on head to your little girl...miss my Shadow so much.

lubs ya!Smiley Happy
preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo @Drythe @MyShadowLove @Yahooey @loveschocolate @SouthernBee @Mj12 @Bri369 oops more preds friends names.  @dex @PamfromCT @momtochloe @JaneMarple @nancy e @Hippiified @SoX @masque @croemer @Coquille @dmod nj @MickD 

Good morning friends of PredsHeart

@Bri369  i sees you have bacon the grill outside cooking for us and Oreds???  oops i edited to change it to Preds was smiling down at you!Heart

My friend called me around 12-12:30 yesterday...asking me to to our little grocery store in town..and the go 4 miles out of town to small family resturant we like to eat at.

I is bad..first time this year i bought some Breyers sp? lactose free vanilla ice cream!!!!! No cake or cookies to go w/it tho.plus bag of lettuce and few other items.

Of course i wore new lacklace with old faded sweatshirt and jeans..but i felt like a princess  no a aged queen!....now she loved seeing it on me but she has had hers since "Christmas"..and  told me  she hasn't worn hers yet!

PredsHeart has told me to wait until matching white gold ring goes on sale..nope$699.99 is too much money..if $399.99 i would buy it right now!Smiley Happy

Oh,sneaky snow left a depsoit of light snow  after i went to bed...looks like i can sweep w/broom maybe later.grr

Yep,used it to sweep snow off steps,sidewalk,driveway,path to mail box  and w/out my coat or gloves on as its 16 degrees out ..having a heat wave  as no -8 like yesterdays temp.!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

Morning greetings, to dear⭐️Preds⭐️, and @yahooey@loveschocolate@Bri369@MJ12@cowboy sam@wildflowers@Drythe@PamfromCT@SouthernBee@SoX@mtc@Tique@Hippified@Whatnow@NancyE@Coquille@JaneMarple@QualityGal......

I hope all of you are warm, safe, and lookin' cute in your cozy outfits!❤️

#WWPD

#LoveStays

905DA05D-07DD-4292-9305-CBD5DD490E0D.jpeg

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor
@dex

i am so happy to see you back also///we miss you!Smiley Happy
please come here when you canSmiley Happy

lubs ya!Smiley Happy
preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor
@dex,
@dooBdoo said it a lot better than I could.
,from our hearts to yours Smiley Happy
lubs ya!Smiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@dooBdoo @Drythe @MyShadowLove @Yahooey @loveschocolate @SouthernBee @Mj12 @Bri369 oops more preds friends names.  @dex @PamfromCT @momtochloe @JaneMarple @nancy e @Hippiified @SoX @masque @croemer @Coquille @dmod nj @MickD 

Good morning friends of PredsHeart

@Bri369  i sees you have bacon the grill outside cooking for us and Oreds???  oops i edited to change it to Preds was smiling down at you!Heart

My friend called me around 12-12:30 yesterday...asking me to to our little grocery store in town..and the go 4 miles out of town to small family resturant we like to eat at.

I is bad..first time this year i bought some Breyers sp? lactose free vanilla ice cream!!!!! No cake or cookies to go w/it tho.plus bag of lettuce and few other items.

Of course i wore new lacklace with old faded sweatshirt and jeans..but i felt like a princess  no a aged queen!....now she loved seeing it on me but she has had hers since "Christmas"..and  told me  she hasn't worn hers yet!

PredsHeart has told me to wait until matching white gold ring goes on sale..nope$699.99 is too much money..if $399.99 i would buy it right now!Smiley Happy

Oh,sneaky snow left a depsoit of light snow  after i went to bed...looks like i can sweep w/broom maybe later.grr

Yep,used it to sweep snow off steps,sidewalk,driveway,path to mail box  and w/out my coat or gloves on as its 16 degrees out ..having a heat wave  as no -8 like yesterdays temp.!

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam , glad you got out and wore your BEAUTIFUL necklace!

Honored Contributor

@dex , you have been missed. ❤️