Honored Contributor

Sorry that I have been hiding out but I just have a lot to take care of right now.

Honored Contributor

@dex : 🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

@dex 

welcome back - hope u stay and play for a while

Honored Contributor

@Drythe 

my brother's 2 dogs are also siblings but not friends

the girl is smaller but was more agressive

she would guard the threshold and he would be afraid to cross it

they are both old now and mostly ignore one another 

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

ai dinks Shadow es goodiez name

images.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

ai dinks Shadow es goodiez name

images.jpeg

@Yahooey...Tanks...ai dinks soz tooz.

Yous noz watz?...Iz finds myself tawkin dis wayz in real life sumtimez ans hoomans lookz atz mez funnyz and deys lafs atz mez...soz den iz hunch upz and hiss at dem. lol Cat LOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

hizzingz es okai

but ef u tart swattin'

u gotz a problemz

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

hizzingz es okai

but ef u tart swattin'

u gotz a problemz

@Yahooey ... 

Ohhh Cat GIF - Ohhh Cat FunnyCat GIFs

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

@Drythe 

the kittehs are so happy sunbathing

which is which? so cute.... squeeee!

@Yahooey 

Fleur is on the Left, Phinn (short for Phineas) is on the Right.

They are sibs, but sadly, not friends.

@Drythe ...Aww, have they always been that way?...Looking at your lovely picture again, it does look like Fleur is saying to Phinn..."Stayz aways frumz mez."  lol

It is too bad that they aren't closer but I guess, just like humans, kittie siblings don't always get along very well for various reasons.

I had three kitties at one time...all rescues and they found their way to our home at different stages in their lives, Shadow being the youngest at just eight weeks old...Luckily, they all bonded very well with each other and were great buddies for many years.

Becky and Hobo were indoor/outdoor kitties and Shadow has only been an indoor kitty...After Hobo and Becky crossed over the Rainbow Bridge, I tried a couple of times to bring another cat into our house, but Shadow let it be known that she wouldn't allow it...She would become very aggressive and just wouldn't accept another after losing her best buddies...She will be 17 in April and is very content in being the center of attention in her domain. Cat Happy

And that's the way it is...February 17, 2021...LOL Cat LOL

@MyShadowLove 

Sad, but they have never been friends.   I brought them home from the shelter when they were so tiny I could hold one in my palm. Have no idea why they are this way.  We had a pair of brother Himies who were inseparable.  I miss them SO much.  Guess you never know.  Cats??? Right?

Yep, you got it, thats’ what she’s sayin’.  You stay Over there, I’ll bees over Here!  She is very petite, he is a chunk.  He wants to boss her around a bit, but when she’s had enough, she tells him off.

We have always had a blended family, both cats and dogs.  At one time we had 8 cats and 3 dogs, all from different places, at different times.  Everyone understands, you may not love one another, but you must co-exist.  As you said, Hizzing is OK.

We say spittin’ but NO hittin’.  Now we only have 3 cats and 2 dogs.

I am sorry for the loss of Becky and Hobo, it is a pain that never gets any easier to bear.

Shadow is a lucky girl!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

Sorry that I have been hiding out but I just have a lot to take care of right now.

@dex 

Take care.  ~Be Well - Be Safe~

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras