Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam @Yahooey @Bri369 @loveschocolate : I can't decide about indoor grill for fish and vegetables. Sam's and BedBath& Beyond don't include griddle plate but coupon included for it but still pay s/h. I hate sending stuff back. Wish I knew someone that has used this.1F60DDEE-D593-46A0-AF9F-B630433E3CC0.jpegHope Qvc has another free shipping day.I like the copper. So what do you say?

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Bri369 : Good Morning. Are you still cold? I am and ready to make coffee.🤗❤️☕️☕️☕️

@SouthernBee  I'm not cold right now.  I have a big comfy sweater on.  LOL

I need coffee as soon as I roll out of bed.  I set the timer the night before so it's already brewed.  I don't have patience to wait for the pot to brew. 

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

I got up at 3:30 and couldn't go back to sleep.  I went to the couch and put the tv and dozed on and off. 

Freezing rain and ice coming with below zero temps. 

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Does anyone in the Kitchen forum have that indoor grill?   It looks nice.  I like the lid.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

You'd have to cut those shorts off me.  I'm sure I'd break a nail trying to get them on.

I am SURE they don’t come in my size!

No need to cut off, would never get them on.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Bri369 : Several prefer the expensive and big Ninja foodie grill, some liked this grill Looked at the Ninja at Sam's the other day plus it is heavy and will take up too much counter space.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Bri369 : Good Morning. Are you still cold? I am and ready to make coffee.🤗❤️☕️☕️☕️

@SouthernBee  I'm not cold right now.  I have a big comfy sweater on.  LOL

I need coffee as soon as I roll out of bed.  I set the timer the night before so it's already brewed.  I don't have patience to wait for the pot to brew. 

@Bri369  I also set out my coffee mug, Splenda and a spoon.  I can't have any delays first thing. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

my advice..   first .... check out Amazon and read the reviews on one you like...then decide.  I have done that myself..and sometimes i buy or walk away and not buy...

I have read that the Q doesn't allow any negative reviews to be read.

Good luck my friendSmiley Happy

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Went back and read Amazon reviews and very mixed. Watching YouTube videos. Also mixed- So people said great and heats evenly. Others- doesn't go to highest heat and doesn't heat evenly. One said don't purchase. Will look at a couple more and try determine which model was purchased because that makes a difference.🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

That was a great idea that @cowboy sam had about reading reviews on Amazon.