Esteemed Contributor

Good morning, Lovelies,

@Bri369, Sorry about your poor toe.  Years ago I dropped a crock on one of my tootsies.  I finally saw a foot doc who took care of the issue.  Sorry for all your pain.

@southern bee, Yes, your SIL would win a prize.  Very self-centered people always cause so much trouble.  Congratulations on your diet.  I am also on one.  Too much comfort food.  I do drink some tea or hot salt-free boullion, 

chicken or beef flavored, which comes in little packets.  It does help.  How very sweet and touching for you to remember your friend with a teacup and pearls.  You are such a sweetie.

@Yahooey, What are wonderful gathering you had with your family.  Glad to see your Mom was there to enjoy the gourmet food and company.  Good for you.

@cowboy sam, I can bet you are planning a new outfit just for the fall.  Our little fashionista who gets all the big bargains.

Hugs and love to all!

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT  How are you feeling?

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : Ouch. Totally agree and understand. Done that a few times. Two touchy and uncomfortable problems: tooth pain and foot pain.Sending soft 🤗❤️.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee  Thank you!Heart

How are you doing today?

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey @Bri369 @PamfromCT @cowboy sam @ MJ12@ Mtc:I need to learn how to do this: I know I forgot someone and didn't intend to do it- everyone is so precious and special. News Bulletin: Received email from the Cuisinart Warranty: I am Blessed. They will send me a prepaid label to return the mixer because it is still under warranty. They said the mixer will be tested. If they can fix it the repairs will be covered and if not will replace with a new mixer. They warned that the turn around on this could be 6 to 8 weeks. I replied - yes and thank you. Then DH told me to research and see if I can find and purchase a Kitchen Aid hand mixer for one of my Christmas gifts( ok - I get it: He wants to make sure that him and his sister will have cake to eat.)

Friend told me this week end to purchase a KA hand mixer with the highest speeds so that it can handle the thick batter for my pound cakes. 😀😁

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee  I'm glad Cuisnart is going to either fix or replace the mixer.  They're a very good company.

What color KA are you going to get?  

Asking for a friend...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : Looks like very limited colors because so many places sold out.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Bri369 : Looks like very limited colors because so many places sold out.

@SouthernBee  Of course.  It's 2020.  Grrrrrr...

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : checked BBB, Kohl's Dillard's Macy, Amazon higher and a lot are refurbished, JCP, KA,,Walmart. Trying to find the best price and free shipping.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee  Are you looking for the 5 speed or the 9 speed?