Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,465
Registered: ‎07-09-2010

@cowboy sam 

 

Maya decided to become a nudist last winter

 

one new branch is growing and the rest of the tree may be caput

 

we will all have to share @Mj12 🍋 

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,914
Registered: ‎06-15-2015

@Mj12 @SouthernBee @geezerette @MyShadowLove @Yahooey @Bri369 @JaneMarple @Drythe @loveschocolate 

 

I walked to the grocery store and it was only 74 out before noon,

I needed some wheat bread,and  bought 3 Banquet Sweet/sour chicken&rice....i wanted the Stuffer's brand but didn't have them.

 

 Also

 

I bought a tub LLoyd's BBQ beef

 

and    also   tub  of Llyod's"Chicken" BBQ..".i have not seen this chicken before in store...Smiley Surprised

 

.have any of you tried  the chicken  before?

 

lubs ya!Heart

 

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,914
Registered: ‎06-15-2015

@Yahooey wrote:

@cowboy sam 

 

Maya decided to become a nudist last winter

 

one new branch is growing and the rest of the tree may be caput

 

we will all have to share @Mj12 🍋 

 

 


@Yahooey 

 

noway..😮 i'm very sad to hear this 😔Smiley Sad

sending you 🤗

and lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,465
Registered: ‎07-09-2010

https://youtube.com/shorts/uTN9wUvJwpE?feature=share

 

this purdy gurl trying to be like our fashionista @cowboy sam 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,914
Registered: ‎06-15-2015

@Yahooey wrote:

https://youtube.com/shorts/uTN9wUvJwpE?feature=share

 

this purdy gurl trying to be like our fashionista @cowboy sam 


 

@Yahooey 

uh.. my computer blocked the image with ziz zag lines! 😡Smiley Sad

but tySmiley Happy

 

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,465
Registered: ‎07-09-2010

@cowboy sam 

 

it showd a kitteh with the lyrics of a song

 

all the pretty girls walk like this

she was strutting

 

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 3.18.10 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 3.21.00 PM.png

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,204
Registered: ‎01-05-2015

 

 


@Yahooey wrote:

https://youtube.com/shorts/uTN9wUvJwpE?feature=share

 

this purdy gurl trying to be like our fashionista @cowboy sam 


 

 

 

@Yahooey ...LOL....Oh my gosh, how adorable!...She really knows how to work that runway and could outdo any "hooman" model...especially with  that "rear strut swivel"...                          

 

                          😂

     

 
                    

  

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,204
Registered: ‎01-05-2015

 


@Mj12 wrote:

GM Preds & friends! I just got home from an MRI. Not a fan! Smiley LOL

 

Now I need to go water the veggie garden. It's been a bit neglected lately.


 

 

@Mj12 ...So good to see your post!...I've been thinking of you since you posted about the heart monitor test...So, it sounds like everything turned out fine with that and now they are doing the MRI to rule out any other possibility....It's good that they are being very thorough and it will turn out to be such a relief for you.

 

I have a feeling that your MRI will turn out fine also...maybe a slight sign of some "craziness" because...ya know...Preds and Friends are known to be a little "crazy" and proud of it!...lol

 

Be sure to let us know how everything turns out!  Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,914
Registered: ‎06-15-2015

@Yahooey wrote:

@cowboy sam 

 

it showd a kitteh with the lyrics of a song

 

all the pretty girls walk like this

she was strutting

 

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 3.18.10 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 3.21.00 PM.png


 

@Yahooey 

Thank you so much..🤗😊

 

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,708
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@MyShadowLove wrote:

 


@Mj12 wrote:

GM Preds & friends! I just got home from an MRI. Not a fan! Smiley LOL

 

Now I need to go water the veggie garden. It's been a bit neglected lately.


 

 

@Mj12 ...So good to see your post!...I've been thinking of you since you posted about the heart monitor test...So, it sounds like everything turned out fine with that and now they are doing the MRI to rule out any other possibility....It's good that they are being very thorough and it will turn out to be such a relief for you.

 

I have a feeling that your MRI will turn out fine also...maybe a slight sign of some "craziness" because...ya know...Preds and Friends are known to be a little "crazy" and proud of it!...lol

 

Be sure to let us know how everything turns out!  Heart


@MyShadowLove  Thank you Heart  Yes they ruled out anything cardiac related. I thought I'd be done after the brain MRI but now my neurologist scheduled me for a brain CT scan, angiograph? 🤷‍♀️ That is next Tuesday.  Why can't they just scan every single thing at once? Smiley LOL