Honored Contributor

Good Morning Y'all amazing how a Tuesday can seem like a Monday and I will be totally confused all week.🙄😬😀🤗❤☕☕☕☕and a coke for @cowboy sam . I don't have a good selection of whatever their called cause I can't spell or pronounce em correctly.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Add me to your confused days  Smiley Frustrated...even our garbage and recycle pickup will be a day later..instead of Wednesday it will be Thursday!

Nothing went on in banking business to show if i checked  my account on line!

Mail will be slower getting to us especially weekly magazines...i get 2 a week if they are sent/delivered..lol!

We are supposed to have rain/t-showers Wednesday...if so then even mowing my grass won't be mowed  on right day...lol!

This poor week

Smiley LOL

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

uh..neigbors son(22 years old) just put out  parents garbage/recyling bins for pickup tomorrow...

but not so...it will be picked up on Thursday.lol..but he remembered   his mom telling him to put it  out for them.Heart. as..he didn't forget !

His parents are on vacation this week..  they left this past Saturday and will be back this Saturday sometime..lol

He is doing good..he was told :no parties,no friends in house,etc...and i have only seen him alone..Smiley Very Happy

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

Whoa--no fooling around in @cowboy sam's neighborhood!  She's keeping track to make sure no wild parties when parents are out of town!👍  Neighbors' son will get a good report when parents come home that he even remembered to put the trash out in advance.😉

@cowboy sam , by the way, have you noticed all the ads for '1883' on Paramount?  Full series will start Sunday, June 18 (Father's Day).  You can finally get to see your Cowboy Sam! 😍

Honored Contributor

@geezerette 

my neighbor asked me to call her if her son has his ex girlfriend in the house,etc.

I voiced my concern about keeping a eye on her son& house  and her wanting me to to call her immediately if he did!Smiley Sad

I told her if he did.... i didnt want to spoil her vacation by calling her!

But she was very insisted on my saying yes...so i said ok.

but  I reminded her i keep my drapes closed most all day and won't know if he has anone in the house!

I don't want to keep tabs on him!

So i will keep my drapes closed !Smiley LOL

About "1883"..yes i have seen a couple of ads for my Sam!🥰

I will set my DVR when the date gets closer...and tyvm..for the reminders🤗

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : My yard guys usually come on Monday every 14 days. They came today and talked with them because need estimate to clean out old flower bed and they said the owner will call me before next trip.

Our garbage is normally pick up on Monday but this week will be on Wednesday.

Waiting for a contractor to call about the laundry closet. Name provided by friend that cleans my house , she has used him before.

Just delivered was my ear buds to use with my Amazon fire tablet to listen to music or watch tv while DH is watching something else.

The peach cobbler that I purchased yesterday was Patty LaBelle's . It was a little sweet but the peaches were soft , good crust and not overly used seasonings.  I warmed it in the microwave and served with vanilla ice cream . Purchased from Walmart. Dh  said it was ok but mine is better and I said : I love the convenience.

Honored Contributor

afternoon @SouthernBee @cowboy sam @geezerette @MyShadowLove @Mj12 

@Bri369 @loveschocolate @Drythe @dooBdoo 

let's all meet here.... drinks w/umbrellas will be served

is there any other way??

Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 5.11.53 PM.png

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

afternoon @SouthernBee @cowboy sam @geezerette @MyShadowLove @Mj12 

@Bri369 @loveschocolate @Drythe @dooBdoo 

let's all meet here.... drinks w/umbrellas will be served

is there any other way??

Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 5.11.53 PM.png

@Yahooey ...Count Me In!...I love the Ocean!...You will just need to let me know where it is located?...That would be a big help!  LOL

We were supposed to be going to Virginia Beach next month but ended up cancelling it, due to schedule with painter and some other things going on...It's all good though as we can still make some day trips down to Mystic and other areas at the shore and we are also heading to Maine in September.

I have a feeling that your location is much more exotic too!  🏝️

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

lobster rolls!!!! 

dat is th3 first thing that popped in my head when u mentone mystic and maine

yum and yes my tongue is hanging out  😋 

Honored Contributor

Good Afternoon Y'all: Busy shopping on line for Father's Day Gift, birthday gift  and wedding gift.

Friend from Alabama , . her daughter is getting married in July . This is her second marriage and she is planning a big wedding. In December they stressed wanted me there. Last week we received the invitation and it is in the evening. DH doesn't like to drive at night. I normally don't get out at night. Haven't heard anything from my friend. But DH just told me that the daughter has been sending him emails that we need to hurry up and r.s.v.p. DH has been deleting the emails and doesn't want to go. Friend will be visiting us before her June birthday. I will have her a birthday gift and will give her the wedding gift for her daughter. I really don't want to go because I don't have anything to wear. The wedding will be at the local museum. I need to email my friend. Oh boy.