Honored Contributor

Good afternoon y'all. I have a question for you and yes, I tried google. If window blinds are already hung with the inside mounting and I need to replace them. Is it possible to just measure the width and the height of the old blinds ? We still need to move a narrow dresser before we can reach the window and will do that tomorrow. Thanks.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

if i was buying the same kind of style blinds - i would use the existing one as a guide

but if they are different ....

are they now too lose and dont meet the frame of the window? clearnace of 1 inch per side and you might want it more snug for your NEW blinds

stuff like dat - but i really dont know

if u are using the same brackets - bc for a while - i would replace the blinds and they would slide in the existing bracket

didnt want to leave u hanging

Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple 

sending u good wishes and ❤️

and u know u can always lean on us for support

Honored Contributor

a bit of good news for me today

i've been looking for my mom's .75 ct diamond studs

nuthin' - that is the only piece of jewelry i might wear

i own a pair of .5 ct studs - dont wear jewelry these days but....

found her other stuff but not this

she wore them day and night - on the phone - shampooing - bathing etc

when she has gone to the hospital - i would tell her to take them off and she would refuse - one of the times she had to stay multiple nights and i asked her to take them off

nope

my brother went to visit another day and i asked him to ask her to take them off

of course she did - her darling son - put them in a tissue - then put them in a pair of latex gloves - he gave them to me and i gave them back to her in the glove shen she returned home - she never did put them back on - she couldnt bc of arthritis so each time she changed earrrings - i had to do them for years and i guess that's why she wore the studs continually

anyway - i couldnt find them - as stuff was removed and cleared - nothing

today - i found waldo - cleaned them and took them on a long walk

can u find waldo?

Screen Shot 2023-03-29 at 6.09.03 PM.png

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey  That is wonderful! I'm so glad you found them. Beautiful. Heart

Honored Contributor

GM Preds & friends! Heart

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

Yay! So happy you found them🤗!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

sorry..not good at math for measuring for your new blinds🤔 Good luck on your cleaning that roomHeart

Last night..i decide to update my utlities  accounts to give new  bank routing numbers for checking account.

#1...i did the  electric one first and made new account on its website and changed info for checking routing number, made copy of password,etc

Next..my gas company..same  but all the infor they wanted...sigh and made copies

then tried doing my" phone/internet account"  for AT&T...and i couldn't!!!Smiley Sad

Tried using phone# and account #..no way...because i didn't have a  id or password and wouldn't let me make a new account!!!! 

So,i gave up trying...and gathered my info of my copies Heart  and couldn't find one...i searched all over,..went to be stressed.

This morning ..i searched again for copy from eletectric co....finally i saw i with my gas co. information papers...duh!!! But not all info  i know i made copies or did i???

If i call AT&T i will be talking to someone overseas...and not sure if i want to give my banking info to him!Nope,i won't!

But maybe i can get him to give me office number   for phone company??/

duh...getting stressed again!

lubs ya!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart  and friendsHeart

up date..on phone company!

I called  800# and got a lady inMiami.Smiley Very Happy..checked out my info...and they had the bank info already!!!Smiley Happy

that made me so happy...i told her i was happy toi talk to her instead of a man overseas!

So,   maybe my other  2 utilities already had the info also and i didn't need to make a online account to chage??? I was stressed over nothing !smh!

lubs yaHeart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Thanks. Ordering the same type of blinds. I measured per YouTube video but wasn't comfortable with the results. DH took the blinds down and I used that information. Ordered from Walmart and will be delivered tomorrow. Friend on standby if we need help. Still need to take the curtains and curtain rods down. Then will wash the windows, and base boards. Then clean the carpet.

Have taken all the linens off of the daybed and in process of washing everything. Will put everything in large garbage bag and put in my closet until everything finished.

His tv room closet has a small wire shelf and three baskets hanging on the side wall. Found them when I removed a jacket that DH put on them instead of using a hanger to hang up.I used the wire shelf to clip the clip ties on the edge. Folded the long ties and placed in basket.He can clearly see the design of each tie. So that little project was " 0" cost .The wall mount tap lights are bright and made a difference in the closet. I pulled everything out that was on hangers. What a mess . So many empty hangers and so  many were stuck together. That was hard to do because I am short and had to do  a lot of stretching to reach everything.I put all the dress pants together on one side and all the shirts together. Men!!! I removed 9 shirts that are too small. I rolled them up and put them in a box and hid the box under his shoe boxes. 😄😄😄😄 I have had so much fun..... Nope.