Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

Today, i  well, watched mens golf tournament  ,.later i had a big surprise!!!!

My neighbor brought me"2 ham dinners" from her church's annual sale.Smiley Happy

Inside "each bag" was 3 nice slices of ham,cheesey potato casarol,green beans,

container of unsweetened apple sauce,a roll,and small piece of cake.

I froze 4 slices of the ham as there was 6 total.

Cake is -1 white and 1 chocolate...

nope not hungrey to eat them...as i had eaten my meal before she surprised me w/the 2 meals!

Later she called me and we went for a walk before dark.

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam  That was so sweet of your neighbor!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

did u hang ur head out the window and called for me

i coulda use ur emotional support also - waaaah

i'm looking at kitchen stuff on and off

i want a delta leland touchless faucet in stainless

@Yahooey...Aww, everything will work out fine...I know several people who have had dental implants and all went well...It can just be rather time consuming..."Iz comez wid yous and holdz your paws and Zoe willz takes gudz care of yous too". Heart

I checked your faucet and it is lovely....Faucets have become quite an accent piece in kitchens...In talking to our plumber, he suggested black which I wouldn't have thought of, but we have light birch cabinets with black hardware and also black appliances, so the black faucet will add a really nice rich  aesthetic touch to our kitchen sink.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

oops...i forgot to mention you while you also must have had a full moon bad luck with your sprayer and water Smiley Sad

Black faucet sounds perfect color  for your kitchenSmiley Very Happy

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Hippiified 

Thank you🤗 and i agree with you about my super nice neighborSmiley Happy

So,guess what i will be eating for my Sunday dinner today...lol

She is the one that i walk with when she calls me.🤗

Hope you have a "purfect" day todaySmiley Happy

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo 

Happy to see you back again with us🤗

Heartlubs ya!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@4kitties ...Welcome!...Would love to have you join in with us...We talk about anything and everything and throw in a lot of "crazies and fun" along the way...kinda like a toss-up between insanity and sanity at times!  lol 🤪

@Yahooey ..Good Luck on your dental work...I haven't had a dental implant but I know they can be very time consuming and expensive...I'm sure you will have a "vewy, vewy purr-dy" smile afterwards!...Also, to let you know, I contacted the Humane Society and the "kitteh on my brain"...lol... was adopted by a very loving family...I suspected that was the case after his profile pic was taken down...Another special rescue kitty is waiting for me out there somewhere and we will find each other. Heart

@Mj12 ...I'm so sorry to read about your fainting spell...They can be very scary and come on so fast....I've only had one in my entire life and it happened a couple of years ago, late at night...I had also thrown up during my fainting spell...Everything checked out fine, so it was suspected to be caused by a snack that I had eaten a couple of hours previously at a friend's house...Thinking of you and sending lots of positive thoughts that your tests come out okay...I know a few people who have low blood pressure and it causes tiredness and fainting at times...(((((Hugs)))))

@cowboy sam ...I didn't know that you also had your own very precious "Shadow"...an adorable Chihuahua...They can be hyper little devils and are so cute...Many of our neighbors are animal lovers and most have small dogs...various kinds and, whenever I'm out in my yard or just taking a walk and I come across a neighbor walking their dog, I tend to run up and greet their dog first...LOL

@dooBdoo...Many "hearts" back at ya!...It was so wonderful seeing your post! Heart

@MyShadowLove 

I do the same thing..when walking i do the same thing...start talking to the doggie🤗 first before greeting the owner..lol

My shadow was the perfect gentleman when he was alive...never over active!

But he must have sensed over the 14 years he lived that he needed to be calm for me.🤗😏Heart..over my getting older lol

We never forget our deceased pets do we?Heart🤗Heart

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

We had sunshine yesterday!

Today, think rain is back later.Smiley Surprised

I see @Yahooey   is also here now....🤗

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

very nice kitchen and the pop of black - uber elegant

Esteemed Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

very nice kitchen and the pop of black - uber elegant

@Yahooey ...I don't think it would exactly be pictured in House Beautiful...lol...but it is very nice...We moved from a split-level home to a cottage-style home and I find it more cozy...I love cozy!...I bet you are super excited about your kitchen renovation and it will be fun shopping around for "new" everything!...Will you be able to protect the rest of your rooms from your kitchen area once the work gets started?

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~