Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo 

It's always good to "see" you! 💖

15B4FB4D-EC7C-47C5-AC48-7EC1BC4C76A0.gif

Honored Contributor

not great news at the dentist

a little bump (lower gums) that was drained 6 months ago (last checkup)

it was a bit sore then - i now have a perm bump???

took exrays and there is more damage than it was 6 months ago

bottom line - will be getting a dental implant with extration on monday

i'm no happy - it cost a lot of $$ and time consuming and ouchies

i was shocked at the price - i've had crowns decades ago

my teeth are not great - full of crowns, root canals etc

both parents had various bridges, dentures at a young age (50s)

so i didnt floss or brush my teeth properly until i was an adult

as i swam today - i said to myself - put ur big gurl panties on

this is NOT something to be upset about

this is a PITA - not a life or death situation

s*&k it up

i went to TJ and bought a container of chocolate chip dunkeroos

will make jello this weekend

i've had extrations done in the last few years - mainly wisdom teeth

i dont know why i'm emotional - oddly so

i planted various tomatoes - cherries, larger tomatoes and 2 kinds of eggplant

24 seeds in total - in 2 weeks - will check and add appropriate seed that may be MIA

holy tomato 18 tomato plant - i dont need 18 plants

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Ouch for the pain and price and will be relieved when finished. 

Your garden sounds delicious.🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍆🍆🍆🍆🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

Honored Contributor

Good morning Y'all: Currently 69 and cloudy. Rain predicted for tomorrow night and Monday.I am achy and don't want to get up but DH staying home and I need to cook.

I was making some progress in his computer room. Moved out the oversized printer and unboxed the new compact printer. He had a plastic 3 drawer storage container that needed to be moved out of the room to allow extra space to move around and clean. I put that in the closet in the tv room.

I tried to explain to DH that the room was too small to continue bringing stuff in and never getting rid of stuff. I needed to move several things to reach the windows to take the curtains down, clean the blinds and windows . Then the workers will have the space they need to install the window shades. DH said he really liked the room as it is. I told him that the money has already been spent and everything ordered and I refuse to cancel the order. I was doing this for him to help block out the sight and sounds of all the fireworks. I told him it was time to throw a lot of stuff in the trash or donate.

He told me to order more storage bins with lids. He told me to put everything in the bins and he will take everything to the shed in the backyard. When the work is finished he will move everything back in his room and for me not to touch or clean anything. My heart is broken and I am very upset. The room is nasty and very difficult for me to breath while in there.

I will continue to limit what he piles up in the den. I will continue to keep the other rooms in the house very clean . Just sad.

Respected Contributor

@SouthernBee 

A big hug to you. ((((Southern Bee))))

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

welcome @4kitties 

images.jpeg

Honored Contributor

hugs to you my friend @SouthernBee 

Respected Contributor

@Yahooey 

Thank you!  I kind of "know" @SouthernBee  from an older, Weight Watcher thread.  

I admit to reading this thread regularly as it is a very nice group of posters.  I feel like I could just sit down with all of you and have a nice visit.  I hope it is okay to just jump in!  

I have had some dental issues too and have weird teeth.  Two of my molars did not have adult teeth to replace them.  🙃🙃. So when in my fifties, had to have implants when they finally wore out.  I hope your dental issues will go as well as mine did, and you have minimal pain or discomfort, and complete healing.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@4kitties : Hello and welcome. Thank you.

@4kitties wrote:

@SouthernBee 

A big hug to you. ((((Southern Bee))))

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@4kitties : Please hop on in and stay. We are a very friendly, loving and supportive group.

Hate to admit that I haven't been to a dentist in a very long time. I don't like DH dentist. Trying to find someone else but also more difficult since I don't drive.  

@4kitties wrote:

@Yahooey 

Thank you!  I kind of "know" @SouthernBee  from an older, Weight Watcher thread.  

I admit to reading this thread regularly as it is a very nice group of posters.  I feel like I could just sit down with all of you and have a nice visit.  I hope it is okay to just jump in!  

I have had some dental issues too and have weird teeth.  Two of my molars did not have adult teeth to replace them.  🙃🙃. So when in my fifties, had to have implants when they finally wore out.  I hope your dental issues will go as well as mine did, and you have minimal pain or discomfort, and complete healing.