Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

Afternoon Preds & friends! Heart

@Mj12 , how have ya been?

@loveschocolate @SouthernBee @Yahooey @geezerette @cowboy sam I passed out while brushing my teeth (!) last weekend and ended up in the ER. Long story short I am wearing a heart monitor for 2 weeks and have a CAT scan later next week and some other tests. My blood pressure is pretty low. It's all very annoying! 

@Mj12 

oh,my gosh @Mj12  🤗 was someone home with you at the time?? i sure hope so!

Wow,just wow! How scary...i will be keeping you in my🙏

lubs ya!🤗Heart

@cowboy sam  My husband was there. He heard me fall and called an ambulance. He said I was out for a minute or two.  I hurt my ribs and my back when I fell but thankfully nothing broken. I'm so lucky I didn't hit the bathtub. I'm feeling better now. It's annoying more than anything. 💜

ETA it's not the first time, I seem to pass out occasionally. 🤷‍♀️  Like those fainting goats lol.

Honored Contributor

A4C870D0-BE90-4AE1-85F2-7C222D094151.gif

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@cowboy sam 

wow u got good fudz to enjoy 

and yay turtle - btw i got small small bits of red - peonies are trying to sprout

my daffodillies are blooming and tulips leaves are up

Screen Shot 2023-03-21 at 3.41.29 PM.png

@Yahooey 

I went" way" out in yard to check on my peonies...oops i forgot to cut dead stalks down.or pull them up...but i peeked under a couple and i also have some red tips showing!

No dafodilles blooming as yet..but i saw a regular crocus blooming near my windchimes close to front windows of my house.

It's a windy,cloudy 53 right now and just back w/neighbor from walking...long coat,hood,gloves.

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Mj12 

we are gonna need to bubble wrap u

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

I'm sure you didn't faint like that goat.!...hope you didn't hurt your ribs enough to crack them,and your poor head when it hit the flooor!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Mj12 

never heard of it before - i googled 

u may need a fainting couch when u get the vapors

Screen Shot 2023-03-21 at 5.45.56 PM.png

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

I bought one of those slim cooling towers last year...it really puts the cool air out...i used the setting for it to move its cool air to circulate its cool air for the room.

I'm glad you got the rooms cleaned out and shared giving others that can use the unwanted items.

Yep,you deserve a break...

Are the biscottis youbuy 

all chocolate? Mine has just a thin layer of chocolate on one p

@Yahooey 

yep, you got us hooked on them🤗🙄😁

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@loveschocolate @SouthernBee @Yahooey @geezerette @cowboy sam I passed out while brushing my teeth (!) last weekend and ended up in the ER. Long story short I am wearing a heart monitor for 2 weeks and have a CAT scan later next week and some other tests. My blood pressure is pretty low. It's all very annoying! 

@Mj12 

lubs ya!🤗Heart

@cowboy sam  My husband was there. He heard me fall and called an ambulance. He said I was out for a minute or two.  I hurt my ribs and my back when I fell but thankfully nothing broken. I'm so lucky I didn't hit the bathtub. I'm feeling better now. It's annoying more than anything. 💜

ETA it's not the first time, I seem to pass out occasionally. 🤷‍♀️  Like those fainting goats lol.

@Mj12 , hope they find the "cause" of your fainting episodes. Scary! Have you ever had a tilt test?

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate not yet. I had a stress echo and ekg. My cardiologist said my BP drops a lot when I stand up. 🤷‍♀️ I have more tests next week.  For now I'm just trying to drink a ton of water and I'm taking salt tablets. 🤢 

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@Mj12 

lubs ya!🤗Heart

@Mj12 

You are lucky! 🍀

I once fainted in our bathroom and hit my head on the toilet (or so I was told).  Boy, did I have a headache when I woke up!🤕

Glad to hear you're feeling better.  Sounds like you need to stand up very s l o w l y from now on. 👍