Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

ok..will do tyvm

sent son a text son...needing pop

he replied to call my grandson(his oldest son) later for help getting  ride to store.

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : That is great that your grandson can help.🤗

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

I called Amazon.

And after talking to customer sevice rep...got it taken care of...will be refunded for 12 gal.of spring water.

He  had to ge his superviors appoval for refund....and did get $ refunded to cc card.

I need to wait a bit to call grandson as he is sleeping...he works midnight shift this week.

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : One problem solved. Then road trip for your favorite pop. Sounds like a good afternoon.

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

evening @SouthernBee @Mj12 @cowboy sam @Bri369 @MyShadowLove 

@dooBdoo @loveschocolate @JaneMarple @geezerette 

didnt go swimming today - slept funny but my back is NOT funny

decided to go for a long walk - mid 40s - worked up a sweat in my short down jacket

i felt my neck is wet - took that off and walked in my tshirt- cold fingers but my back was hot - so i wore my backpack to give me a little insulation

my brother got back from Vegas today - went away with friends for a few days

scratchy throat and coughing - tested positive with at home test and going to urgent care for the PCR

he did say he had fun - he never geta away - he was so looking forward to it and this will be the 2nd time he got it

pexels-photo-2233442.jpeg

So, sorry about your brother..

heard that a lot of celebraties   got covid at a award show last month!

Hope brother just has a mild case!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

@SouthernBee 

yay!

grandson 🤗 took me to Dollar General Store first...got freezer food,6 bottles of my coke,plus other groc  and insisted for grandson to put what he wanted in basket as a treat from me.

Then ...we went to over priced groc store for 10 gallon bottles of spring drinking water  and some things for grandson to take home.

Freezer is full,canned goods put away,water taken to basement,got to spend time with grandson Logan..have a glass of coke to drink...and now very happy!Smiley Very Happy

oops Forgot my minature marshmellows...lol

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Wonderful. All adds up to a very good afternoon. Relax and enjoy your evening.

I was late getting started.Made devil eggs for us to snack on tonight. Had to wash dining table cloth. We messed it up while putting my office chair together last night. I really like the chair and so much better than the folding chair.

Didn't think about getting a Valentines day card and big red gift bag yesterday for DH while in Dollar Tree. Found card in Amazon that can be delivered on Saturday. Decided to just purchase a variety of DH favorite snacks to fill the bag......really romatic. I will order low calorie popcorn for me to eat while he is snacking on the really good stuff.

I was really bad on Friday. Friend from Alabama sent me a package and Walmart put the big box of Valentine's Day candy in a plastic mailer instead of a box. Of course when I opened it the box was crushed and open and candy fell in my lap. DH was laughing. I said great because the way that I feel could eat the whole box . I ate more than 6 pieces and DH splurged . The candy was gone. I was hoping it would make me sick and running to the bathroom.....not. I can't believe we ate the whole thing. I called friend about the delivery and she said she would notify Walmart but thought what we did was funny.

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Y'all: Well changed my mind and decided to do something different for Valentine's Day. Ordered from Amazon : 4 couch pillow covers with Valentine decorations and small table center piece. Found a cheaper but cloth Valentine's table cloth from Walmart and red paper plates. I selected for DH snacks for Valentine's Day gift to be shipped so to be in a box for DH not to see...... Bummer Walmart has changed the order to be delivered instead and too late for me to make changes. Hope it will be delivered while he is gone to lunch.🙄🙄🙄

Honored Contributor

GM Preds & friends! Heart

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 : Good Morning. Anything exciting for today?

@Mj12 wrote:

GM Preds & friends! Heart