Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : I know you are ready to relax. The train ride sounds interesting but probably for you by now it is routine and just necessary. Broadway show and concert will be something different. 

We  have the Springer Opera House and haven't been there in years. We have the River Center Performing Arts complex and only there once for a concert.  I can't even remember the last time that I went to see a movie. Haven't been to a baseball game since the 80's and have never been to an SEC or NFL football game. 

Honored Contributor

Hi Y'all: Interesting morning. The came around 12:30 p.m. for the pick up fridge. They were driving a Lowe's truck and from the local store. The two me were very nice and polite. I had to show him where the damage was under the freezer door. He said the exposed wire is probably connected to the Mother Board and could have caused issues later.Praying that whoever delivers the next fridge will be nice and polite and give me time to inspect everything.

I am finishing the laundry. Then determined not to do anything else and not think about anything but to enjoy the weekend.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

964129B1-F453-4E5E-8C71-3FF28A63A2E3.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Hi Y'all: Lowe's just called and refridge will be delivered tomorrow between 11 and 2. I am totally shocked. We just stated that the kitchen is really quiet.

Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

@SouthernBee @loveschocolate @Yahooey @geezerette @Mj12 @Bri369 @NEvans2 @SoX @MyShadowLove @dooBdoo @Drythe @Yahooey @JaneMarple @PamfromCT @qualitygal @Whatnow 

Enjoy your SundayHeart

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@cowboy sam...You know what came to my mind this morning?...You haven't posted about Buddy, your neighbor's cat, for a while....Is Buddy doing okay? Heart 

@MyShadowLove 

I have sad news for you.

Buddy, died i was told by the neighbor,he was a older cat  and had been ill and  passed away last year or so.Smiley Sad

I do" miss him" tho even if i told him not to touch me as he rubbed tail  on me...lol!Smiley Very Happy

Heartlubs ya!

@cowboy sam ...Awww, bless precious Buddy...Thanks so much for letting me know...I enjoyed reading about him and your concern about him at times...They are in our lives for such a short time and touch our lives so deeply. Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

C440CE2E-8AF7-44BF-AE48-B1EB6DEFD433.jpeg

@Mj12 ...Hahahaha!...Too funny!...I can relate!...LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

morning - oooh 512 am - dat es early 

several minutes of Penny the talking cat - she akes me laugh

https://youtu.be/LPEnG8Cijy4

@Yahooey ...Sqeeeeee!...Oh My Gosh, this is just too cute and precious for words!...What a great job in putting this together and making such a delightful video...I love, love, love it! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@SouthernBee ...WooHoo!!!...So happy to read that things are running so smoothly so far..Today is going to be an exciting day for you...sure hope all goes well...keeping fingers crossed...How great it will be to finally have this frustration over with so that you can relax and start enjoying yourself more! Heart

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove she named her kitteh betty white - i bet many pets were named betty in her honor... 2 dogs - 3 cats and 1 small daughter who is the voice of penny