Honored Contributor

@geezerettewrote:

@Yahooeywrote:

AACK! @geezerette

did you just pose a math question? what is the distance covered if they walked for 45 minutes? we needs answers from @Bri369 and @Mj12

they lubs math problems NOT 🤣

our @cowboy sam is always a woman on the move and dressed impeccable

@geezerettewrote:

@cowboy samYou and your friend are speed walkers at 3 miles an hour! 🙂👍

@SouthernBeeI'm sure your Christmas tree will be beautiful!🎄

@Yahooey

Oh no! I didn't even realize that.😳

So...if @cowboy sam went walking with a friend, does that mean 4 feet are twice as fast as 2 feet, or can they walk twice as far?🧐

My head is spinning...😵‍💫😂

@geezerette@Yahooey

...and if a train was coming from the opposite direction traveling 30 miles per hour accckkkkkkk.........

I'm not falling for these math problems. LOL

Honored Contributor

@Bri369wrote:

@geezerettewrote:

@Yahooeywrote:

AACK! @geezerette

did you just pose a math question? what is the distance covered if they walked for 45 minutes? we needs answers from @Bri369 and @Mj12

they lubs math problems NOT 🤣

our @cowboy sam is always a woman on the move and dressed impeccable

@geezerettewrote:

@cowboy samYou and your friend are speed walkers at 3 miles an hour! 🙂👍

@SouthernBeeI'm sure your Christmas tree will be beautiful!🎄

@Yahooey

Oh no! I didn't even realize that.😳

So...if @cowboy sam went walking with a friend, does that mean 4 feet are twice as fast as 2 feet, or can they walk twice as far?🧐

My head is spinning...😵‍💫😂

@geezerette@Yahooey

...and if a train was coming from the opposite direction traveling 30 miles per hour accckkkkkkk.........

I'm not falling for these math problems. LOL

@Bri369

If that happened
@cowboy sam and her friend would be toast!🫣

Honored Contributor

dear preds Heart and friendsHeart

@NEvans2@geezerette@Bri369@Mj12@Yahooey@SouthernBee@MyShadowLove@loveschocolate@JaneMarple@Drythe@dooBdoo@masque@SoX

I got out of doge yesterday morning....

ate out for breakfast-1 scrambled egg,3 small pancakes,2 yucky slices of bacon..and glass of coke

then we went to wally...bought 8 gallons of great value spring water @$1.16 a gallon

(son bought me Ice Mountain 6at @$2.28 a gallonx in our town other day)ouch on my money!

I also bought 1 bag of chopped sugar coated dates & 1 bag of prunes

a pkg of 2 bottles of generic wally brand of zyrtec allergy pills 90 in each bottle for total of $26.+change ouch!

Then stopped for a plain large hot fudge sundae

then stopped at a family resurant for supper carry outs of meat loaf(3) slices,mashed tators and salad !

Their2 orders was meatloaf,mashed potaters,gravey,veggies,salad!

I didn't eat supper last nite was still to full from hot fudge sundae!

I will eat 1 slice of meatloaf in sandwich and mashed taters...ya know that stll leaves me with 2 slices of meatloaf for later...are ya keeping track with math?

@Yahooeydid i order gravy on taters?What kind of veggies did i order?

How big was my hot fudge sundae?Did i have whipped creme or nuts or cherry on top of it?

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Good morning Preds and Friends ...

@cowboy sam... I'm hungry just reading the adventures you had yesterday ... so glad you had a great time with your son!

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam

i nose dat there is NO gravy on taters - boo hiss

Broccoli for veg? or string beans?

sundae - yum no matter the size - i would have opted for nuts fudge and cream!!

but i am an oinker and u are a lady

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam

That's right--eat dessert first and leave the meatloaf and taters for later!😋

(It won't let me post pictures this morning.😡)

Honored Contributor

Hi Y'all: DH had early morning virtual appointment and I was nervous if I had set it up correctly. This was the first appointment with the Amazon fire tablet. I had to click on the camera and increase the volume. The doctor said it was a very clear view or whatever correct words.

DH wanted me to go with him to vote and he said to take my walker.He is still trying to learn how to fold the walker and get it in the car. Didn't take long to vote. DH had trouble getting my walker in the car. A man walking in the parking lot came over to help.

We decided to go to Waffle House to eat. I was hungry and cold. We both ordered the big breakfast that included the waffle, scrambled eggs, grits and toast. I requested crispy bacon and coffee. Two men came over and thanked DH for his military service. I had two cups of coffee . Asked waitress for our check and she said that our meal had already been paid. We still gave the waitress a tip.

We voted at the local technical college that is near our but walking from the parking lot to the voting site wore me out and it was cold.

Well trying to order slip on dress shoes size 9.5 5 E for DH has been expensive and stressful. One pair already returned and still waiting for refund. Another pair was delivered on Monday. This time ordered 10.5 5E and too small and need to repack and request another refund. Another pair delivered last night and they were to difficult for DH to put on. So spent a few hours last night researching. I ordered a pair of loafers for DH to try and praying this will work. We just can't find anything locally forDH.

Tried yesterday to finish decorating. I still need to get the center piece out for the dining table. But cold and tired. I will stay in my recliner and probably just research stuff on line. Trying to think of something else to get DH.

Please no more math. I am mentally exhausted.🎄🎄🎄🎁🎁

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBeeI love Waffle House. Went to one in Dayton last week. 😀

Honored Contributor

Actually we went Thanksgiving morning! The hotel breakfast was not enticing.

Honored Contributor

lol

friend and i are not toast.Smiley LOL..as train tracks are not in our area as we don't walk that far in opposite direction

however, while riding with my 2 friends yesterday we did drive over the tracks leaving our town and when we returned to our town🤭

@Yahooey

when will your new oopas flip flops be delivered?I still haven't recieved my 8cans of bean soup yet..only had 4 cans in box deliveredNov.28th was to all be delivered by Dec01...so will give them a couple of more days.

I think i need to be like @SouthernBee and take a nap in my chair.Hope she can get right size and fit shoesfor her dh soon!

Qvc still telling me my htts is wrong and they deleted it and to try again!😡boo! lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."