Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

Sounds like you had a nice Thanksgiving also.  

Did @Yahooey  hear you as you were driving through NY?  

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

i meant traditional as in  the foods and it was family and friends - 9 total

when I usually have my thanksgiving... the turkey isn't usualy there - lots of eclectic foods we love and devour but would NOT be on ur Rockwell pic

akways on the menus is stuffing, masthed potatoes and gravy (looking at @cowboy sam the protein changes year to year 

foodie niece - had turkey, stuffing, potatoes au gratin, sweet potatoes, kale- butternutsquash pie thingy and biscuits

Screen Shot 2022-11-27 at 6.17.54 PM.png

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

We are roasting a lamb roast today and will have mixed vegetables and stuffing with it and I have to have my mint jelly with it too!...My husband prepared it with a little help from me and It is smelling yummy already as it is roasting...This is the only thing we've done today as we got home late last night so we are just having a relaxing, laid back day, although I'm always fussing around with one thing or another.

YUM @MyShadowLove all i managed is microave or simple 1 pot reheating - today,,,

i love lamb - come drive by NY and call my name

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

That looks like a magazine photo.  Everything looks so scrumptous.   I spy the spanakopita.  

Honored Contributor

5B17A43F-F50B-4A65-A33A-14F90A8C0DD2.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove  It was a 7 hour drive each way....a tad longer because I like to stop for hot coffee a lot. 🤣 We got home last night and spent today recovering. Had a good time. 🦃 🍽️ 💕

Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

I was home all weekend  as i asked son to take me to grocery store not for groceries but some spring drinking water....buthe doesn't want to be around yet  not knowing if he will come down with flu like his oldest son has!

Doesn't want to expose me to it if he should start coming down also with it!

Its a wait and see ,day by day thing.

If its decent tomorrow i need to go walking..even if by myself for 1-4 blocks  my right foot, and hip  are bothering me  mainly after i go to bed! Walking helps it...but if its raining again i won't!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@MyShadowLove  It was a 7 hour drive each way....a tad longer because I like to stop for hot coffee a lot. 🤣 We got home last night and spent today recovering. Had a good time. 🦃 🍽️ 💕

@Mj12 

I'm glad you had a nice trip.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

I'm sorry about your pain.  Smiley Sad  I hope you feel better. 

Better safe than sorry - I heard the flu has been really bad this year.  Maybe he can get you the water and just drop it off.

Lubs ya Heart