Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

You can always rant here.  We'll always listen.  Heart

@Yahooey 

That looks so yummy.  

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

Y'all want something different for breakfast? 0BBC2EDF-A790-406A-B28B-E9E6DDABAB69.jpeg2FACF76E-4392-46EE-B5AD-C80198B9760C.jpeg

😳🤷‍♀️😃😃😃😃😃♥️♥️♥️

I really want coffee and biscotti.

@SouthernBee 

I love salty and sweet together.  

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@SouthernBee 

You can always rant here.  We'll always listen.  Heart

@Yahooey 

That looks so yummy.  

@Bri369 : Feeling better after enjoying my cappuccino and biscotti. Very yummy.

Honored Contributor

GM Preds & friends! Heart

Honored Contributor

gm predsHeart and friendsHeart

At 7:30 am i went for my walk alone. i walk 1/2 block of the street i'm on,

i turn left and walk a 1/2 street,   then turn and walk another 1/2 street,  then turn again walk 1 street and then turn &walk 1/2 street  and then  cross street   walk 1/2  block home...

Did ya get lost?Smiley LOL

@Bri369 

Last night after dark neighbor called and we went for a walk... when we got back our clothes were sticking to us  as it was so humid!Smiley Sad

This morning after my walk I

Shut my c/a off and opened 2 windows as it was in mid 60 's early am  but now its 78 not sure how warm it will be today.Might need the c/a on again!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

My air is set to 72, and I haven't heard it running all morning.  It feels comfortable here so far.   I'm not shutting it off.  LOL

Honored Contributor

Well what a day...Ya know how doing one thing can cause the need to do something else ? Reading more about the new air fryer. Well the company indicated the air fryer was safe to use without anything under it to protect the counter surface while using. But several videos and comments strongly suggested that a wood cutting board or something needed to protect the counter top. Ok Me scaredy-cat. Of course the one and only wood cutting board in my kitchen was too small. Looked on Amazon for prime day deals ( really scaredy-cat to peek and see if said air fryer was at a lower cost- but it was early birthday day

gift) .Found extra large cutting board for the air fryer and room to sit the cooking basket on when removed. Plus the pre cut parchment paper to use in the basket for easier clean up. I have parchment paper for my cookie sheets but to lazy to cut to fit the air fryer.  Expensive repair month and decided to charge said purchase. Delivery hopefully Thursday. Plus needing a grocery shopping trip for variety of foods to experiment using the said air fryer. DH said: that thing was delivered on Sunday and you haven't used it?? 🤷‍♀️😁. Me dealing with a lot of stuff. Me and my soap operas. As my world turns. 😃🤗♥️

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@cowboy sam 

My air is set to 72, and I haven't heard it running all morning.  It feels comfortable here so far.   I'm not shutting it off.  LOL

@Bri369 @cowboy sam : For my area currently 85 and cloudy with thunderstorms after 4 p.m. Still cooler and central air not constantly running.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

It's so handy that you can have candy and popcorn delivered right to your door.

Maybe the man making the delivery didn't see the instructions, or was not familiar with your type of video doorbell.  When he saw your lights come on, he might have thought that you were on your way to the door, and that he should wait.

Given the things going on, I feel that most of us are doing the best we can.

Enjoy those snacks.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe : Thank you. I totally agree and understand. We are thankful that our income is sufficient to meet our needs.  DH and I always try to give a good tip. DH knows that Publix employees can't accept tips and especially for the elderly workers. We witnessed an elderly worker so worn out that she had trouble getting in her car. Later she was behind us in the McDonald's drive thru and DH paid for her order and then quickly went to her car and gave her a tip. She started crying. I cried all the way home because I haven't forgot how I felt before I was able to medically retire and had to struggle and force myself to go to work. I will make a special effort and do better before venting .🤗♥️